I think I have Shane figured out....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here we go, this is it!
    Both batman and Shane are philanthropists!
    give me my prize!!!!!
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

he became a popular character soon after his introduction, and eventually gained his own title, . As the decades wore on, differing takes on the character emerged.

Comment

He likes sliding down the BATpole?????????
        Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Someone hurry and win, because I can see Im just gonna get worse and worse....... with my guesses!

Comment

We Have A Winner!

Rob you got it right, Batman as a child was traumatized seeing his parents gunned down, with that happening shaped his psych into an acute personality, which made batman Obsess about eliminating everything bad.

Shane Dabbs, I can honestly say I didn't know about your parents, and I don't know you personally, I will say this however, something happened to you in your youth that affected the way you handle issues just like Batman, you don't stop till the job is done. It's not a bad thing, just a little over the top, you don't use a sledge hammer to drive a finishing nail.

Don't take it me wrong shane, I truly believe that you are a good person, just like Batman.

Comment

wooohooooooooooo I won I won, Shane drop those passes off at my booth! Oh wait it wasnt for my BATPOLE entry! AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
              Last edited by bodybagging; 05-04-2008, 07:04 AM.

Comment

Rob,

Tisk Tisk

lol
                Ken
                www.boocrewproduction.com

Comment

Many who put on a "Haunt" will have to overcome many other people's objections and ridicule, which may be non-stop and relentless criticisim, until you have hundreds of customers lined up at your entrance for a few nights, then you might see a 180 degree turnabout , now instead of being the village-idiot you are their hero!
                  Funny how "money" does that for so many.(especially when they are business owners hanging on to Your coattails!)
                  This might also be the same reason haunted associations see bickering?
                  I built the most popular man-made tourist attraction in this county and I still have to threaten and beg the city to put some blacktop in the potholes in this parking lot!? (They don't want me to do it)
                  You would logically think with all the pedestrians walking, looking up, gawking at my house that the city would be anxious to provide a smooth, trap-free surface under their dumb feet. (not "stupid "dumb", just uninformed)
                  hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                  X