Dead Acres Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead Acres Video

Video sent to me on myspace from Dead Acres. Hope they dont mind me sharing!?

This is bad ass!!!
    Last edited by Scareview; 05-05-2008, 02:32 PM.
    http://www.myspace.com/scareview

No question, your right this is bad ass. I nice long video too, love the ending, very cool trick.
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

hey scareview..

glad ya like it..but please take her down...we will unleash it on everyone when were done with it....the final cut will blow ya away..

everything we do is bad ass
      in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
      www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

Ooopps!!! Sorry badass......
        Last edited by Scareview; 05-06-2008, 01:09 AM.
        http://www.myspace.com/scareview

Comment

badass

i am workin on it right now...first time editing..and had to learn so much...it has been fun with changin file formats..etc..so many people have heard the rumers. read articles..or have commented here about what we do...sooo..we wanted everyone here to see what were all about........we will release it here very soon......so you all can feast your eyes on HAUNTED HOOCHIE at DEAD ACRES....not only for Top 13 consideration...but possibly ... the Top HAUNT of the YEAR...Hell Yeah

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
          www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

Dang! Missed it. Guess I'll have to wait for the final cut. lol I did go to the website again though, fun song

Comment

Hoochie/Dead acres is one cool show!

Ben
              NETHERWORLD
              Ben Armstrong
              NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
              www.Fearworld.com
              www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

what is the link?

I didn't see one. Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President
                www.HalloweenProductions.com
                www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
                  what is the link?

I didn't see one. Larry
                  There isn't one anymore, Badass had Scareview take it down. They are not done with editing and will present it when its finished. I missed it too.

Comment

All you have to do is go to youtube.com and type in Dead Acres. It's the longest video out of the ones you can choose from.
                    Spooky Wishes
                    Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

Patience

Last week my dog was stolen...we have been friends for a very long time..gets me to thinkin how one day we are here and the next we can be gone..I spend most of my life either in or around or thinking about my haunted house..Its been a good time..I have been a very lucky man..I originally planned on retiring when I reached 40. Spend some time doing some other things..but i am having too much fun..and if i can hold off the meijers and the wallmarts...which are on both sides of me now..I will continue for 9 more years....doesn't seem so far off anymore....

after reading the nomination list for top 13 and watchin all the videos...I look at our own videos that are out there...and they do not represent how awesome this place is.....I spend sooo much time working on making the Hooch kick ass....I have missed the opportunity to show the world just how kick ass it all really is.....thanks larry for showing me the light...yet again....

The Hooch is and always has been OVER THE TOP...We never sleep

everything in this video is us...all dreampt up and created here..and there is more..really much more..But that is another story...and if this video was any longer it would be a movie..so i had to stop..I hope you like it.....as much as I have liked creating it and the content in it..

I will load it up tomorrow

Tim May

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
                      www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

i am alittle taken back...not here looking for sympathy but damn this many views and not one sorry about you losing you dog???...........

.......tough crowd

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
                        www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

Tim,
                          Somehow I missed your post from earlier. I am very sad for your loss. It is unbelievable how cruel some people can be.
                          Barry

Comment

man i've been there with losing a dog ro two. one was poisioned and a few were hit by cars...so i know how you feel. i am truely sorry fo your loss.

Comment

hey badass,

I can say this much i have had my dog for over 12 years and it would be a loss among all losses if i was to lose her i feel your pain.

Jason Blaszczak
                              SCREAMLINE STUDIOS

Comment

Working...
                              X