Silicone FX demo MHC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silicone FX demo MHC

Be sure to catch our XtremeHauntFx demo at www.midwesthauntersconvention.com this June, we will be recreating the Silicone trauma wound as seen in our XtremeHauntFX dvd..... Special thanks to www.Smooth-on.com for providing us with a excellent product to work with!!!!
    Nothing beats this stuff for realistic trauma.

Last edited by bodybagging; 05-06-2008, 07:28 AM.
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

I am looking forward to seeing this, I have been interested in the smooth-on products for some time now and would love to see them in action.
    sigpic

Comment

Silicone FX is awesome, and Get there early, so you can get a seat!
      Standing room only is what Im shooting for!
      Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Rob,

Looks great! hummmmm you'll have to teach me all about sillycon.
        Ken
        www.boocrewproduction.com

Comment

LOL on sillycon!

Comment

Rob, Is the blood color also Sillycon?
            Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

Ahhh Skin-Tite

Like using gelatin without it melting in the heat. Good Stuff. And the pieces are reusable.

Comment

Matt, the Silicone is tinted in layers, with SILC PIG creating realistic hues in different layers with abit of transparency. The actual blood is a custom mix.
                John you are correct... thats one of the best parts to using silicone, you can simply wash it off and reuse it again and again!
                Plus once you get it down, silicone can be applied in less than 20 minutes, fantastic timeframe for a haunt actor, and when you are reusing the same piece you can knock that time frame down to about 5 minutes......

Comment

Time is a huge factor for me, I have lots of actors wanting me to do there make up but my own takes so much of my time I have none left for them. I am going to have to fight my way to the front to get a good look at this stuff.
                  sigpic

Comment

Doctor, sounds like its time for you to pick up a couple of FX dvds, and have preseason makeup jam sessions..... teach those actors how to do their own FX , my personal thing is have them paint teach them to paint their own prothestics, learn how to properly apply them and remove them, and you can have actors in foam, slip, silicone appliances in a matter of minutes every night. Teach them, have your pizza sponsor, sponsor a few weekends this summer, for FX training....
                    Last edited by bodybagging; 05-06-2008, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Not to hoard in on your post Rob, but here's our pre-painted re-usable silicone appliances for Haunters. They come with glue and remover! I will have 6 more styles shortly, these were just to show diversity at TW.

Matt Marich
                      Edge Designs

www.edgedesignsonline.com
                      Attached Files
                      Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

Matt, No problem, jump on in, in fact, send me a sample pack and ill apply a couple on some of the attendees at our demo.... of course youll have to send us some literature as well......

Comment

Awsome Idea

I love that Idea. We've talked about acting and scare tactics but have just not thought about makeup application. Thanks.
                          sigpic

Comment

You can never go wrong with education........

Comment

Education.....Because a mind is a terriable thing not to have disected and sitting in a bowl with electrodes attached to it
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X