Bad Boys Full Day Seminar Photos!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Boys Full Day Seminar Photos!

I just wanted to post some photos of the scene we created in Houston at HauNTcon, I also wanted to send a big thank you to Nick Collins for teaching with us!

I would also like to thank Body Bag Entertainment, Gore Galore, Oak Island Productions, Illusionator, and our friends from Statesville! Each one of these companies donated product and or time to help make this seminar a huge success! Thanks again!

Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

Thirteenth Floor Entertainment Group

www.thirteenthfloor.com

President - Bad Boys Scenic Design

Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

www.thirteenthfloor.com

Comment

why did i have to miss it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Sure wish I could have been there....... would have loved to help with this.
        Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Mike,

That looks awesome! Was the bricks something you carved out of pink foam or some kind of vac form? What did you use for the texture...plaster, synergy, what? Looks great! BTW...what did you do with the set after you were done? On those cake battles and all that stuff on those Food network shows they just pitch them in the trash afterwards. What did you guys do? Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Larry I believe that they auctioned the set off and donated the proceeds to kathryn,
            Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

cake battle....i love watching those and what an interesting concept to bring over to the world of scenic...at some tradeshow/convention there should be a contest to do something like this...i know youd have to have a fairly large room but i think it would definitely produce a few high-quality sets for auction. The make up wars are good and all but you cant sell someones face!

Mike again, great job on the set.
              Nate Mitchell|creative consultant
              [n8 creative studios]

Comment

The brick is carved styro and we used joint compound to mimic the decay. We auctioned the scene off after class and donated the money to help another friend in the Industry who is also dealing with cancer. We will be donating door prizes and money to help Kathryn as well. Thanks for the nice comments on the scene, it was a fun build!

Take care,

Tattoo
                Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

www.thirteenthfloor.com

Comment

I was Thiiiiiiisssssss Close...... sorry for the misinfo tattoo.

Comment

Mike,

One more question... how long did it take you guys to do that? Was in one day, two days, a few hours? Larry
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President
                    www.HalloweenProductions.com
                    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

8 hours and 7 minutes
                      Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

www.thirteenthfloor.com

Comment

WoW! That looks freak'n Schweet!! Wish I was there to see it being done.

Comment

there was talk that this seminar was going to be put on dvd that people could purchase..am i correct on this? if so, when does the dvd come out? any idea on the price?

Comment

That is incredible work... so where do I go to sign me up for the next one of these!?!?!
                            http://www.innerfears.com/
                            http://www.innerfearshauntedhouse.com

Comment

If there is going to be a DVD, I'll buy three of em'!

Comment

Working...
                              X