Thank you EHC!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you EHC!

I just wanted to take a moment to thank Michael, Rob, and the staff of EHC for a great weekend! The convention was great, I heard nothing but tremendous reviews of the tours, and the food at every turn was top notch! It was an "intimate" setting with a lot of great vendors! Spent quite a bit of money with the vendors and the social networking was a blast! We had a great time meeting new faces as well as meeting up with "old" friends. We will definitely be back next year!

Take care,

Tattoo
    Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

Thirteenth Floor Entertainment Group

www.thirteenthfloor.com

President - Bad Boys Scenic Design

I would also like to send a thank you to Michael and Rob.
    It was the first year and you always have leasons to learn, but I think you really pulled off a nice event. And now you have some information to help you pull it off even better next time.
    The food was awesome.
    And for once we didn't exhibit and i got to hang out with some old friends.
    The bad Boys crew, Tattoo, John Burton, John Denley, Ricky and Karen Dick, the guys from Spectre Studios, Chris Handa, and many others.

Michael's Father was nice enough to drop me off at the airport to save me $90
    Now that is service.
    Last edited by Gore Galore; 05-06-2008, 11:02 PM.
    Kevin R. Alvey
    info at gore-galore.com
    www.gore-galore.com
    www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
    www.youtube.com/goregalore13
    www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

from just some guy at EHC thanks to you and your guys tattoo! your panel was candid and you where um.. very patient with some people who didn't seem to get it. any chance we might see you guys do a construction next year? you all rock.

Comment

You mean at the end of my sponsorship class? LOL, I'm still scratching my head about that one!

Yes, we will be offering a Styrofoam design seminar next year, thanks for the kind words.

Take care,

Tattoo
        Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

Thirteenth Floor Entertainment Group

www.thirteenthfloor.com

President - Bad Boys Scenic Design

Comment

I will (probably....hopefully?) be working the EHC again next year but I may play "hookey" to see that!!!! You guys were great to come out and see us and I'm looking forward to seeing you guys again!

Daelynn Farrell

Comment

A big thanks from me, too! The audience at EHC was largely made up of "fresh" faces who haven't been to many events that I've personally attended in the past 4 years. The haunt tour was high-class all the way, and ditto for the party on Saturday night.

I didn't get a chance to attend the seminars, but from what I heard they were very well-received and I had good attendance and interaction in both of my seminars. The vendor room was very lively for me on Saturday and I met my personal sales goals rather quickly. The staff was very quick to directly address any concerns guests, presenters, and vendors had, and did so with a smile.

It is nice to see a convention "outgrow" itself and its location in the first year of existence (or new format in this case), and clearly the response to the event exceeded expectations. I hope to be a part of this particular event as it grows into something bigger and better in the years to come.

Chris Handa
            MDIM Productions
            and spookymagic.com
            Last edited by scrye; 05-19-2008, 12:34 PM. Reason: Added tags at end

Comment

Well done Rob, Michael and Crew!

The Tennessee crew decided (almost last minute) to come support our old friend Rob!

We enjoyed every aspect of the event (even being pulled over for going down a one way street, moving a parked car w/ a bus, the couple street signs we adjusted w/ the bus) Oh yes... That added to the trip!

Michael you have a heart of gold. Genuine and caring... Scary for some haunters but I appreciate that about you!

Rob and Indrani - I love you guys and I'm glad we could help you out!

Stabbo enjoyed the trip - it's his first trip in a long time that he actually had fun!

Thanks to Eastern State Penn... the actors - Nikki especially (Stabbo is in love for the 864th time) the crew from Fright Factory especially Sara (Jackyl) you were a hoot and blast! Thanks for the autographs!

It was a different crowd from Hauntcon or Transworld (Well except for Tattoo and the Terror on the Fox guys!) It's always nice to catch up w/ old friends and making new ones too!

For the many new friends we made, the dancing, the great food and good times I will remember. Congratulations on a successful event, and count on our crew for support again in 2009! And we hope to see some of you in February at Con Nooga! (Shameless plug - www.connooga.com) We salute one of our Sister Conventions and we hope you have continued success!

If you missed it - shame on you.... But hope we will see you there next year!

Comment

Working...
              X