Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally here it is for your viewing pleasure...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally here it is for your viewing pleasure...

The cover of the next Hauntworld Magazine.

The haunts are revealed! The magazine is now in production, we will start selling all the advertisement for this issue now, and we're officially collecting articles. If anyone wants to submit an article let me know.

Here are the articles that will appear:

Haunted Schoolhouse & Haunted Lab, Akron, Ohio
    The Bates Motel, Philly, PA.

History of the Haunted House Industry

Hauntworld Reveals Top 13 Haunts

Review of Tradeshows, Gatherings, and Events

Now let me say I got a PERSONAL tour of the Schoolhouse and Lab along with Ben Armstrong. We toured the attraction together. So when we write this article you know it's being written by someone who's seen the event.

Any suggestions let us know...

Larry
    Attached Files
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

It's great that you're covering The Haunted School House and Laboratory. I've been reviewing them for years now and they truly are some of the greatest haunts in the US. The attention to detail in the makeup, hollywood sets and homemade props and animatronics is truly impressive. They are both incredible haunts, but they also have some faults, but I won't get into that. The funny thing is that The Haunted School House gets more visitors, but is the inferior haunt. You won't see a larger tesla coil than you will at The Haunted Laboratory. The entire staff at both haunts is very professional and the whole set up is top notch from the makeup room to the hidden passages behind scenes. But it should be since they've been around nearly 40 years. Technically this won't be the first look inside both haunts since I have many pictures on my site City Blood-Ohio Haunt Reviews (www.ohioshaunted.com) of actors and scenes and have had those pictures up for years. But no magazine has covered the haunts before.
    Spooky Wishes
    Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

Looks good

Only 63 more pages to go! When will it be out? I can't wait.

Comment

HEY!!! I thought BODYBAG was going to be on the front cover! LoL
        Just teasing..... If you need me Ill be in the corner POUTING!
        Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Wow. looks gerat, can't wait.
          Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

very nice! maybe i'll order a copy. keep it up larry!

steve o.
            "the boogeyman is real, and you found him"

Comment

the Haunted Schoolhouse and Lab is a great haunt..When ever some one comes from far away and asks if there are any other great haunts to visit while in Ohio I always send them there....pros all the way
              in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
              www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

I know people voted for many different haunts, but we choose the one on a lot of peoples list that NO ONE HAS ever covered. The funny part is over the years I've seen request after request to see more of this haunt.

Well now you have it...

Ben Armstrong was at the haunt with me. He's writing the article and the way it will be laid out will be different than ANY other haunt article YOU HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!! I am having Brainstorm lay this one out so different its more like a reality tv show style. You'll see...

Here are some photos to wet your mouth!

Larry
                Attached Files
                Larry Kirchner
                President

Comment

That's going to be a great magazine Larry. I sort of perfectly guessed them in the other thread! LOL. Bates Motel is awesome. The last time we were there Randy Bates treated my group like kings and queens. I can't wait to see these articles!
                  -Garry Richwine Jr.
                  My personal dealings do not reflect the rights and views of Jason's Woods or Jason's Woods Entertainment

Comment

Cool

With Ben writing the article, at least I know there won't be any Bias.

Comment

Nut,

We don't have bias inside any of our haunted house features. What sense does that make? We're trying to take you on a trip to someones haunt, get you inside what makes them tick and hopefully help you learn something about what they do!!! Why would anyone want to include some bias elements into a featured haunt story. I will say with the other magazine allowing the owners to write the articles themselves, I can see where that might creep into the articles. However we do NOT allow the owners to write the articles.

Additionally I'm trying to see more of the attractions these days... I want to try and see the attractions we're featuring...so I know what I'm talking about.

I've visited Scarehouse, School House, just in the past month. I'm hoping to visit several more soon!

Larry
                      Larry Kirchner
                      President

Comment

Well I'll be awaiting this issue. Being a resident of Northeastern Ohio I go to both houses every year. Everyone I know has been to these things (I made most of em go =D) And yeah I hope to work there this upcoming year. I'm really anxious to see what you guys said about my two favorite haunted houses. As someone said above, these guys are the pro's. I mean a Tesla coil?? Comon top that ^_^
                        Last edited by BigDTheBrat; 05-08-2008, 02:08 PM.
                        "Your Pain And Suffering Will Be Legendary, Even In Hell"

--Pinhead

Comment

By the way, Larry, I have two questions for you . When you went on set & everything what did you think of the car in the schoolhouse ^__^. Oh, and please tell me you got to see this years new material? I can't wait for all of it this year.

--Pinhead

Comment

Are you talking about the BUG car? Larry
                            Larry Kirchner
                            President

Comment

Em not sure if it's called the bug car

It's just the car thats on rails that when in operation, it's pushed directly at the passerby's with the horn & lights blaring

--Pinhead

Comment

Working...
                              X