Come Get Some!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come Get Some!!!!

Just want to let everyone know we have a fresh batch of slush latex in and it is going for $105.00 per 5 gallons. (sorry for plugging the company) but i felt maybe you guys and gals may need some soon!!!

Jason Blaszczak
    SCREAMLINE STUDIOS

That is a great price!

Any mask makers take notice...
    Visit us at www.boneyardproductions.com

Comment

P.N.

Many people would say our latex blows away RD 407 And at about $50.00 dollars cheaper too!!

Jason Blaszczak
      SCREAMLINE STUDIOS
      Last edited by screamline studios; 05-06-2008, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Going once going twice and ????

Jason blaszczak
        SCREAMLINE STUDIOS

P.S DAAA I guess i will let people know when its gone!!!
        Last edited by screamline studios; 05-06-2008, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Latex, tastes GREAT! and chewy TOO!!!
          Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Screamlines latex is great.

Jason, I will take another 15 gallons! hmmm 15 gallons, that number has a meaning too it, but what was it? 15 gallons...15 gallons....hmmm
            Brian Warner
            Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
            Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
            Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Do you have a payment plan? LOL J/k
              Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Just talking about latex and I already got some on my clothes, damn it!
                Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

Shamless - Simply shamless coming in here begging for Latex orders Jason! Everyone knows where to get the best latex at the greatest price in the industry. Right here from your friends at good old Screamline Studios.

Best of all everyone already knows the web address to our shopping cart page too!

LATEX

They also already feel sympathetic to the fact that we are barely still in business and in danger of closing our doors unless a few kind souls buy latex to help us out.

But if you keep this up I will have to continue to call you names in posts the moment the thread moves farther then 10, no make it 5 spots down from the top.

Some people have no self respect!
                  Steve Martini
                  Screamline Studios
                  www.screamlinestudios.com
                  steve@screamlinestudios.com

Comment

I love latex. Nothing like covering you body in it and running through the half naked mutilated female corpses of your props.

Did I have my inner monologue turned on?
                    sigpic

Comment

Jason, Steve... are you doing a "good cop/bad cop" to peddle your latex????

Comment

Yes it is true folks we are moments away from closing our rusted old doors on screamline , and when the door closes, i will then get into my heavily rusted 1974 pinto with one functioning tire and wobble away into the darkness, if only we had one more latex sale, and when i am in the darkness i realize i am home since my old oven box has no electricity only wishing we sold even a gallon of latex.however i am warm at this moment thanks to the public library allowing me to use this new fangled thing call a computer, but when i leave this place and go into the bitter cold again a empty feeling comes about me, thats right the feeling i am feeling is the lack of latex sales! So cold so very cold.

Just some random dude

Jason Blaszczak
                        SCREAMLINE STUDIOS

P.S does anyone have a old tin cup i could borrow
                        Last edited by screamline studios; 05-07-2008, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Buy Buy Buy Buy Buy Buy Buy Buy Buy Buy Buy Buy Buy Buy Buy Buy Buy Buy Buy Buy Buy Buhbuy
                          Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

I can see you both, on bum row, heating beans in pabst cans, talking about the good old days when people bought latex, and how wonderful those times were. Everyone covered in gold doubloons, sipping champagne out of golden chalices.
                            For the love of latex, somebody buy some latex!

Comment

katie'

Steve and i have been on bum row for years now its not a bad place to be,no bills, no morgage payments, no four dollars a gallon for gas,hell all we have to worry about is how we are going to get our next 40oz, easy as that.

your local hobo

Jason Blaszczak
                              SCREAMLINE STUDIOS
                              Last edited by screamline studios; 05-09-2008, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X