Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haunted Attraction Special on TV tonight>???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted Attraction Special on TV tonight>???????

I read in one of these forums that Discovery Channel was going to do a speical on Haunted Attractions and that it was going to air tonight... IS this still a go??

America's Scariest Halloween Attractions

The Travel Channel will have "America's Scariest Halloween Attractions" on tonight through Halloween.

Thousands of horror attractions open and thousands line up and pay good money to experience crazy characters, cool special effects and sheer terror. This special explores the biggest and best attractions open for business this year.
    http://travel.discovery.com/tvlistin...=0&channel=TRV

Happy Haunting!
    Jennifer
    HauntedWisconsin.com
    Halloween Entertainment Guide

Comment

Yes it's on tonite and Thrillvania will be one of the featured haunts! Check it out or set your Tivo's now
      Christopher Brielmaier
      Rogues Hollow Productions
      www.RoguesHollow.com
      www.myspace.com/rogueshollow
      info@rogueshollow.com
      PH: 614.408.3137

Other people build websites, We build Results

Comment

So, how does these attractions get included in this type of broadcast? Were these ranked by someone and sent to Discovery? Just curious.
        - Glenn Campbell

Haunted Hotel - Louisville, KY
        Industrial Nightmare - Jeffersonville, IN
        http://www.hauntednetwork.com

Comment

I'm not sure how they ranked them. Leonard Pickel is featured introducing and speaking about several of the haunts so he may have made recommendations but I don't know for sure. I have to say overall the show was very well produced and showed off some great haunts! All the haunts featured definetly seemd to represent the industry well IMO.
          Christopher Brielmaier
          Rogues Hollow Productions
          www.RoguesHollow.com
          www.myspace.com/rogueshollow
          info@rogueshollow.com
          PH: 614.408.3137

Other people build websites, We build Results

Comment

The show was great - it's always fun to see so many friends and clients on the tube!

It seemed like there were some notable absences in the featured haunts. I'm sure it was a time/logistics thing - I hope they do this again next year with all new haunts. I really enjoyed getting to see clips of the actual attractions and actors, and would love to see more...
            WEB : PRINT : LOGO : ART

Comment

scariest attractions

Does anybody out there have an extra copy of this show on the travel channel. I caught a few minutes of it on Halloween and it looks awesome!
              I would be willing to pay something for someones trouble of sending me a copy. Reply or IM me on here.
              Thanks,
              Damon
              Damon Carson

Comment

Phooey - just checked the Travel Channel / Discovery Store sites and it doesn't look like the show is for sale on DVD... or not yet, anyway...
                WEB : PRINT : LOGO : ART

Comment

I have this available in windows media format on our web site. Enjoy!

http://www.fearfair.com/video/americ...ttractions.wmv
                  Brett Hays, Director
                  Fear Fair
                  www.fearfair.com

Comment

Working...
                  X