Blow Up Tunnels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blow Up Tunnels

Hey all... I'm wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. I'm looking for an inflatable tunnel that I came across this past season. I'm looking into getting one for our haunt. The tunnel was something like 12 feet long, and the pressure from the air that filled the tunnel almost trapped you inside. It was an awesome effect. I've asked around, and a lot of people haven't came across it yet. If you guys have a site or some info for me, I'd really appreciate it!
    Thanks so much,
    Mark

Think you are referining to CLAUSTROPHOBIA by http://www.oakislandentertainment.com Around $1200
    Last edited by xxxdirk; 05-08-2008, 02:34 PM.
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

I'd check with your Fire Marshall first. The need version did have part of the tunnel fabric above you. If you have a sprinkler system this would impede the system and would not be approved. Also in case of a power failure the fablic then falls over your patrons. I liked the effect, it is a variation of a design I did years ago, this version just has features that my FM would never allow, so I'd check first.
      R&J Productions
      Las Vegas, NV
      www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

If you like it alot and really want one. And the damn firemarshall wont okay it for your haunt put it directly outside your back door. Enuff said!
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
        X