X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Vendors...

FINALLY... go to the following link

http://www.hauntworld.com/haunted_ho...tory/index.cfm

You can now create an account for our new industry vendor directory, which will be indexed all over the net, and eventually uploaded to HauntdHouseassociation.org and HauntedHouseSupplies.com

We will expose your business for FREE to THOUSANDS of potential buyers and again ALL FREE!

The system allows you to create blogs, upload videos, photos, links to your site, private email, you name it...

It takes FIVE minutes to set up...

Please list within the next 30 days, because we're about to send out info to about 10,000 potential buyers from amusement parks, to haunt owners, to you name it. It will also be promoted in the magazine, mass emails, direct mail, you name it... all of this is being mailed soon!

So go create your account TODAY!

You can now list your company in multipe sections when signing up.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Will there be a way for vendors to collect ratings and things of this nature, or will it be a straight listing? With the difficult events that have taken place on this board in the past weeks, a "buyers guide" might be a good thing to add, if at all possible.

Just a suggestion. I know you are trying hard to keep the bashing and unnecessary comments off this board, but maybe there is a way, through this new directory, to fairly represent a companies doings, both positive and negative if need be?
    - - Luke - -

Comment

No you can as a user log onto someones account and leave feedback, however the user of that profile can delete your comments.

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President

Comment

Luke

I could not agree more. We need this in our industry! We need one for buyers to list and we need one for the vendors as well. Its a win win on both teams. Shane
        sigpic

Comment

Yes it is win win, because vendors can invite their customers to come onto their profile and LEAVE some positive feedback. I mean think about the account with 50 reviews of products that helps the vendors big time.

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President

Comment

Hey, that's a great idea!

Comment

Again attention vendors...

I've seen about 10 or 12 of you sign up today. But only Monster Tronics uploaded a You Tube video and one other company upload any photos.

There are tabs along the top of your account and you click on those to to change or add photos, videos, add articles, blogs, images like your logo for your company.

Go back and get those added!

Lets go baby!

Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President

Comment

Shane gave me an idea

I don't think that's what he was getting at, but a small buyer's board might be a good idea. You could post something specific you are looking for and sellers could post links to what they have available. I know there have been lots of times where I have needed something and remember coming across it at some point but now have no idea where that was.

Comment

Shawn

Hold that thought theres something I am brewing what will work for us all. Trust me on this on. I think its going to be a winner. And what I will offer will bring hard working vendors together with buyers who have money and want something to show for their money! EVERYONE WINS AND EVERYONE WILL FEEL GOOD AT THE END OF THE TRANSACTION! Also after the transaction is complete you can post how things went. The rating system will be like you see on ebay, positive,negative, nutural and will only allow 1 post per transaction. Whats everyones thoughts? Hell I am paying for it so give me some good feedback. Shane
                  sigpic

Comment

Shane,

I think the thread right now is about our new service. So if you don't mind can we keep the comments about that subject. On the other hand I'm not sure vendor would support such a thing after everthing that has happened.

If you have comments about our new system let me know.

As for the other comments I could link directly from there to the exact forum about vendors or whatever. Do you think that is a good idea?

Larry
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President

Comment

AGAIN ATTENTION VENDORS...

Click on say the ANIMATION page... you'll see ONLY monstertronics has upload an image / banner next to their listing.

The rest of you have Hauntworld banners.

Go back into your account, and upload these images, these banners and more. You can also add the youtube videos and anything else you want.

Larry
                      Larry Kirchner
                      President

Comment

Sorry guys

Looks like I misread the post and what this thread was about. I shall move on. Shane
                        sigpic

Comment

Sorry

That was my fault too.

Comment

Couple more things about the system...

Right now you see all of these HAUNTWORLD banners blinking all over the place. Sometime this weekend I will be swapping those out for vendor banners. Those will not be staying...just fyi.

They're only there for the short term, because something had to be there.

However YOU CAN RIGHT NOW upload your banner next to YOUR listing. Log back into your account and upload an imagine.

LOOK FOR THE TABS across the top of your account and you can add or change more things.

Larry
                            Larry Kirchner
                            President

Comment

I think every single vendor no matter how big or small, even retail suppliers should have added an account by a week before MHC. Just so people aren't adding too late and not being able to sell products before the season because MHC is just about the last time to be guaranteed on time production, delivery and use in the haunts so there are no more situations like Scare Parts.
                              Mike Cirrincione
                              Executive Producer of:

M&K Workshop
                              MAC Productions presents:
                              Buffalo Badlands: Tinianna Home of The Tormentor *RIP*
                              AND SOON, Pandora's Box!

Skyrotechnic Illuminations
                              Pro Fireworks coming 2015

Cyber Saturday - a revolution in light and music
                              Coming soon

Black Hole Shows: Buffalo

Comment

Working...
                              X