question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question

At Ripley's they have a girl in shower seen, looks as if someone is in shower but if you look around curtain nothing, so I assume it's done with mirrows, have an Idea to use in haunt but first need to fig, out the basics of this thanks in advance for any help Fred
    http://www.hustonville.com

The most practical solution for this is to either use a projector (where you could project a shadow of an animate person in the shower) or project a gobo of a person onto the curtain using a gobo projector or an ellipsoidal (for a static person in the shower)...both of these would be rear projected for the best effect. Hope that helps.
    Nate Mitchell|creative consultant
    [n8 creative studios]

Comment

Or you could have a very convincing, talented actor point and say:"Look! There's a girl in that shower!"
      Believe it or not this sort of thing does work with many haunt customers.
      "Look! Elvis is standing behind you right now as you read this on your computer screen!"
      See.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Thread and topic was discussed before on 09-18-2007. Here is a link to the thread.

http://www.hauntworld.com/haunted_ho...ghlight=shower

Comment

I'm sorry to disagree with Jim, but I looked and I did NOT see Elvis behind me. Besides, I thought Elvis was dead.... And now I'm starting to get a little scared...
          www.TerrorOfTallahassee.com

Comment

Pictures

Hey...

I got pictures of this part of Ripley's.

The funniest part is the two way mirror where you make the faces.. What a blast!

girl 2.jpg
            Girl 1.jpg

The pictures arent working for some reason.. if you want them just msg me.
            Last edited by screamsofnight; 06-10-2008, 10:14 PM.

Comment

"Made you LOOK! Monster Wax!"
              Often during my front room routine I will mention Tallahassee's old downtown graveyard where I had a very unusual experience about 18 yrs. ago.
              I was married to a woman from Tallahassee who had a part time job cleaning broken, vandalised tombstones so they could be repaired.
              A big bird swooped down and smacked her on the back of her head, knocking her to the ground (face-down) everyone came running to see how she was?
              A man I had met earlier in the graveyard asked her questions about the incident, mostly pertaining to the exact time it happened and the direction of the bird's flight?
              Then he said to her: "Someone close to you is going to DIE soon."
              Then he told me that I should be drinking "Willow Tea", for "Protection!"
              Around 9:30 that night my Florida wife paniced and drove all over town looking for "Willow Tea"! She finally found some, fixed it for me, I drank it.."Blaah!"

The next morning the phone beside her bed was ringing, waking us up, they were calling to tell her that her Uncle in Texas had DIED!
              It got my attention!
              Maybe there could be "something" to some of this supernatural and psychic stuff?
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
              X