Haunted House Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted House Ideas

I have been made creative director of one of the longest running, most popular haunted houses in Indiana. This is the first time I have been in this position although I have been to and worked at haunted houses most of my life. I want to make this the best year they've ever had. We don't have a huge budget but I want to know what people would like to see. I REALLY want to scare some people. Does anyone have any advice/ideas for me?
    Last edited by lostgirl; 05-12-2008, 09:32 AM.

What haunt are you talking about.
    And where.

The haunt www.zombiefarm.net
    has been around for close to 30 years, and we are in Newburgh Indiana.
    This attraction is what got me in the business oh so long ago. I have been in this business over 25 years, and my company has now been in business 10 years.

I would love to know more about your show.
    Kevin R. Alvey
    info at gore-galore.com
    www.gore-galore.com
    www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
    www.youtube.com/goregalore13
    www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

There are so many things you can do... for example right here on Hauntworld there are many FREE articles you can read. I've always found buying DVD's are the best way to learn the quickest... we have several you can get here www.hauntedhousesupplies.com.

If that isn't in your budget, I would say YOU TUBE is another great way to learn a lot because there are so many haunted house videos uploaded there.

Clearly they look grainy and the window is small but you can see enough to get the idea.

On these very message boards we have a photo/youtube board. There you can find several videos that have been uploaded.

If you go to the front page of hauntworld you'll find a video box...if you click on see other videos you'll see several I've uploaded myself.

Lastly, I would visit a lot of haunted websites, many show you photos, videos and tell you about the haunts.

Hope this helps!

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
      X