Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Affordable Animations for you!

Cheap affordable animations for you!
    Need some custom animations for your fright night yet can't afford to pay $1500? Well I sell custom animations for around $200. Tell us what type of house you are holding and then we will do our best to make it fit your scene!

The Current Type of Animations available are
    Pre show movies
    Que Line Videos

For More Info Contact me via PM or Oli_sleven@hotmil.com
    Last edited by Oli_sleven; 05-16-2008, 02:03 PM.

What kind of animations are you speaking of? You should be more specific. Contact info usually helps also.
    Brian Warner
    Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
    Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
    Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Wow show us pics or tell us more.
      Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

PICS and MORE INFO or STFU

Comment

props

It's the all new Zombie Monkey Sock Puppet

Comment

Currently We are working on a castle preshow or Que line animation!

Comment

I have always though it is better to post all info and photos here than have potential buyers make contact individually.

Comment

You got picts and info or not

Hey Oli do you have info on pricing and pictures or not ????

Comment

The Pricing Depends on what sort of film you want and if it needs to be long or short! We usally charge around $200

Comment

Oli

I think you need to lay the crack pipe down LOL. These people have asked you several times for pics and more detailed information. You have ran around the question several times. And now your talking about a film? Guys of the haunt world. I dont know Oli but everyone remember you get what you paid for. And to me 200 dollars will not get you a good prop! What it will get you is a few retail line store items and if you got that I dought you are looking to make any serious money with your haunt. As always just looking out for the best interest of the community here! Shane
                    sigpic

Comment

In the original post, he lists: Pre show movies and Que Line Videos. So.....I'm thinking these animations are the cartoon type animations.
                      Kill the wabbit....kill the wabbit....
                      http://www.theironkingdom.com

Comment

Sorry about the Lack of Concern but I have been bogged down with some work but here is a picture... Sorry about the Writing over it!

Comment

Originally posted by graystone View Post
                          I think you need to lay the crack pipe down LOL. These people have asked you several times for pics and more detailed information. You have ran around the question several times. And now your talking about a film? Guys of the haunt world. I dont know Oli but everyone remember you get what you paid for. And to me 200 dollars will not get you a good prop! What it will get you is a few retail line store items and if you got that I dought you are looking to make any serious money with your haunt. As always just looking out for the best interest of the community here! Shane
                          I mean Animations as in CGI effects!

Comment

Affordable Animations for you!

I thought you meant PROPS? Isn't there a difference between props and films?

Comment

Originally posted by vampyress View Post
                              I thought you meant PROPS? Isn't there a difference between props and films?
                              I think your getting confused between animation and animatronix

Comment

Working...
                              X