• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fundraiser for Nancy Allen ("Elmyra")

HAUNTERS FOR HOOTERS
    OFFICIAL RELEASE
    -MAY 2008-

The Haunted Attraction Industry joins the fight against breast cancer. Some of the most prominent names that make “Scary” their business are pulling every skeleton out of the ground to raise money for Nancy Allen, a fellow Haunter/previous Haunt Owner/current Castle Blood cast member. Allen, who is also known as “Elmyra, the Hearse Chic”, was misdiagnosed in August 2007 with doctors stating “only a cyst”. On December 25th, Allen was diagnosed with Stage 3 Cancer, causing her to have one breast removed with no insurance.

The Official Drive, “Haunters for Hooters”, will take place at Midwest Haunters Convention in Columbus, Ohio June 13-15th. Included in the sponsor list are BIG names like Midnight Syndicate Films and Soundtracks, IAHA, Haunted Attraction Magazine, Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights in Orlando, The Ghoulish Gallery, Dee Snider from Twisted Sister, Pat Priest from “The Munsters” and Camden Toy from “Angel" and "Buffy the Vampire Slayer” just to name a few.

More information will be available on the Haunters for Hooters website www.hauntersforhooters.com , hosted by Sinister Visions, the premier web designer for the Haunted Attraction Industry.

HAUNTERS FOR HOOTER EVENTS AT MIDWEST HAUNTERS CONVENTION INCLUDE:

*FRIDAY, JUNE 13th 2008: Friday Night Party Fundraiser with walk through inflatable Haunted House, sponsored by Bad Boys Scenic Design and Midnight Syndicate.

*SATURDAY, JUNE 14TH, 2008: HAUNTERS FOR HOOTERS BOOTH. Selling T-shirts and Haunters for Hooters memorabilia AND Appearance by the “Hooters Girls”.

-ALSO-

*SATURDAY, JUNE 14th,2008: Raffle tickets will be sold to yet to be announced Movie Items. 100% of Raffle tickets profits will go to Kathryn DeSautell of Lafitte’s Landing. Kathyrn, a Haunt owner from Texas, will receive 100% of the profits.

*SUNDAY, JUNE 15th, 2008: HAUNTERS FOR HOOTERS BOOTH AND SILENT AUCTION. Auction will take place from 10am-12pm.

*HAUNTERS FOR HOOTERS IS A NON-PROFIT FUNDRAISER WITH 100% OF PROFITS GOING TO BRAVE BREAST CANCER FIGHTERS NANCY ALLEN AND KATHYRN DeSautell.
    FOR MORE INFORMATION: CONTACT Jen Sharlow 651-592-1585/hauntersforhooters@yahoo.com
    MIDWEST HAUNTERS CONVENTION: www.midwesthauntersconvention.com
    HAUNTERS FOR HOOTERS: www.hauntersforhooters.com
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Dusti; 05-16-2008, 04:38 PM.

Kathryn's last name is DeSautell. I just spoke with her two days ago and she's in very good spirits (no pun intended).

Comment

I will make sure to make mention of the booth in my seminar! And will be by the booth to get some gear!
      Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

For all those in doubt this is a good cause..and granny has pledged to keep her hooters in her dress till the pagent. sorry to disappoint yall
        Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

granny

I heard a rumor that some wish you would retire>< lol

Comment

Thank God Tater, Thank God! The mental scars I have will never heal....
            Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Working...
            X