Hauntworld Magazine Articles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hauntworld Magazine Articles

If anyone has an article you'd like to see written or if someone is interested in writing one please submit them to me directly at darkrides@sbcglobal.net

I had one submitted to me today... send them along.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Larry

I would be glad to put an article in your magazine on Vendors and Censorship of important things the haunt community should know about. I am also doing one in Lennords magazine its 3 pages long!!!!!!!!!!!! I can put the same one in HauntWord too if you want me to. If you like I would even pay to have it in print. Oh by the way everyone still no check. Larry no names mentioned here. Shane
    sigpic

Comment

ads in hauntworld

You know.. we have been approached numerous times by magazines about writing a story about our haunt. The problem I have with it is that it's not a true story when you tell it yourself.
      Larry/ Leonard needs to go see what we would be putting in their magazines. I know this sounds crazy..
      Just like ranking the top 13 haunted attractions in the united states and taking someones word that it deserves to be there... I've been to most of those top 13 haunts and let me say allot of them are not....Shocking I know...
      There needs to be a true ranking system that devotes itself to just this. Maybe this industry is not ready for the truth about who's who...
      Some of those haunts and articles who are featured and wrote about are really good. But there is allot that is just about hype and whom spends the most money with the magazine itself....

Comment

Omg

Slain this is sad but true. Not to put any of the top 13 down but there are so many awsome haunts out there many do it for charity and dont want to spend the money to be featured. And its sad in many ways that if your not with in a couple hours drive many are over looked because they dont participate in the " ratings ad campain" Again not to down play any thats on the top 13 at all this is about the many thats never mentioned. Like Slain says go out and experiance it for yourself Larry, Lennord hell go together you might be shocked at some of these haunts you visit. I know I have! There just might be some new names added! Shane
        Last edited by graystone; 05-16-2008, 03:23 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Shane,

I will take a look at any article. If you want to send your article send it to darkrides@sbcglobal.net

As for the top 13 list, we have tried to change out many of the haunts every single year, add sections for home haunts, and more. Our main goal is to gain awareness for the industry, not those specific haunts, I know its hard to understand but it's true.

At any rate, I don't know how much fairer we can be with the top 13 list this year... we're having the haunts put their videos up for review and then we'll add a survey and let you vote.

How much fairer can we get you tell me and we'll listen!

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
          X