Thanks Everyone!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Everyone!!!!

Just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone that has came here and who has contacted me. I have made lots of new friends here. Tim, Rob,Jason,Brett,Kevin, Nut, and all the others new and old alike. Paul a big thank you as well you know who I think has the best Haunt you guys Rock! Honestly I dont think I will be posting much as most of what I say gets removed by Larry anyway. And hell its cool its not like I want ever see him face to face. And I dont want anyone to be pissed at him its his sight and hes allowed to do as he chooses. I am getting off track everyone knows why I came here and what I have got out of this is way more than I could ever get out of any crook. To my surprise I have made more new vendor friends than anything. And most know Shane will practice what he preaches and they know they will have money in the bank when they deal with Shane! Larry all I ask is allow this post for a few days so all can see the BIG THANK YOU I HAVE SHOUTED OUT TO EVERYONE. After that feel free to delete away. Again Thanks guys you all have been great and I am coming out of this experiance with a ton of new friends! Ask Verison hell I think I may have set a record with the worlds largest cell bill LMAO. Guys it was worth every penny of it! Best of Luck to You ALL! For the most part this is truly a great industry!Shane
    sigpic

Shane

You Rock! Thanks For The Months Of Fun!!!

Comment

Shane, never lay down your sword, just maybe put down the uzzi. Peace.

Comment

Shane

It sure will be quiet around here without you lol!

good luck with your haunt this year.

Comment

Shane,

The only posts that get erased from you are the ones where you are saying negative things about vendors. You have also recently tried to take other topics off topic and you know it. You tried to whip up some other issues, I think you're better off just being nice. I think you have a lot of great things to offer, and when you're not trying to whip up a controversy everything is fine. But no one is just looking around for your posts to erase, there are still tons of them posted everywhere. Your thread about realism was a great thread which I responded to...try more of those!

Those help everyone!

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
          X