Elswarro Launches New Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elswarro Launches New Site

Elswarro Productions is proud to announce the launch of their re-designed website, Elswarro.com. Focused on making advertising on local cable stations accessible to haunts of all sizes, Elswarro has produced additional 30 second commercials which can be personalized for your haunt and the site now provides an easy to use, national resource for locating your local cable station, making the process of advertising on television that much easier. Custom work is in huge demand. To handle the increased workload, Elswarro has also acquired additional manpower, keeping up with the high volume of jobs while elevating the quality of our products to an even higher standard. A new Que Line DVD is also available for sale featuring new footage guaranteed to get your customers in the haunting mood.

Elswarro Productions is committed to providing high quality television and internet media through our state-of-the-art editing bays: from Avid to Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro and advanced effects editing via Adobe After Effects.

For inquires on all of our services, please contact us.

Elswarro Productions
    http://www.elswarro.com
    Email: info@elswarro.com
    Pre-Produced and Custom Haunted Attraction TV Commercials at www.elswarro.com

I think you should bring all those commercials and videos to MHC. I know a lot of people would be looking forward to seeing you there.
    Mike Cirrincione
    Executive Producer of:

M&K Workshop
    MAC Productions presents:
    Buffalo Badlands: Tinianna Home of The Tormentor *RIP*
    AND SOON, Pandora's Box!

Skyrotechnic Illuminations
    Pro Fireworks coming 2015

Cyber Saturday - a revolution in light and music
    Coming soon

Black Hole Shows: Buffalo

Comment

Elswarro is excellent!

So much so that I wrote about them on my blog.

Take a look:

Shake and Wait

Comment

Wow, we would love too!! (especially because its close to were i grew up)

But, unfortunately.......we are shooting in Mexico during that time frame. Its something i cant break away from.....

Thank you for the compliment though and a special thanks to Gwendel! You are soo awesome!!

Comment

JASON,

I looked over your whole site (including your movie shorts) and found myself going wow this guy has it together. I am very proud to have you in the haunted house community, and most of all in the MOVIE industry!!!! You keep on going bro, you deserve it!!!

Jason Blaszczak
          SCREAMLINE STUDIOS

P.S IF YOU NEED ANY MAKE UP GIVE ME A CALL
          Last edited by screamline studios; 05-18-2008, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by elswarro View Post

Thank you for the compliment though and a special thanks to Gwendel! You are soo awesome!!
            No, no, no, Dear Hearts. You two are the awesome ones!! I'll promote you whenever and wherever I can.

Hey, Everyone....

If you haven't checked out Elswarro yet, my question is.....what are you waiting for? You won't be disappointed.

Comment

wow....you guys are too kind.....you all are the reason we love this industry!

Comment

Wow you guys keep getting better and better! I love your rising dead guy in your que line 3 video clip. Nice work!
                Christopher Brielmaier
                Rogues Hollow Productions
                www.RoguesHollow.com
                www.myspace.com/rogueshollow
                info@rogueshollow.com
                PH: 614.408.3137

Other people build websites, We build Results

Comment

thanks chris....we are huge fans of your art as well!

Comment

Wow! Amazing stuff. I'd be interested to see more que line stuff. Keep it up!
                    Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
                    www.HauntWorld.com
                    www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
                    www.FindHauntedHouses.com
                    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
                    It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

Comment

Working...
                    X