Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last chance to purchase a spinning tunnels for 2008...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last chance to purchase a spinning tunnels for 2008...

I will be starting a project in the next few weeks which will require my full attention... so I have a limited opportunity to take orders for our last batch of tunnels for the 2008 season.

More bad news, I just got back from our steel supplier... after several years of price increases due to the construction boom, we are now seeing a DOUBLING of the price of some steel due to a drastic reduction in imports from Asia. I'm able to get some old stock steel at the old "low" prices, but that won't last long...

Bottom line is, with steel prices going up and up, and diesel at $5.00 a gallon, we will be forced to reevaluate our price structure next year.

Now for a little bit of good news... order a tunnel by the end of the week, and get $400 flat rate shipping!

www.spinningtunnel.com
    Last edited by Dark Attraction; 05-20-2008, 11:59 AM.
    Spinning Tunnels www.spinningtunnel.com

I just got my Tunnell yesterday Delivered all the way to Pensacola Florida. I just want to say that this is everything Joe said it was. The custom parts and construction was evident on every level If you are looking for a tunnel his price and quality and service were Great.
    First time customer and found him on this forum and are very happy.
    A Happy Creature from Creatures of Big Lagoon !

Comment

He does make a great tunnel and you can't bet the price. I'm glad to see that that he is still at it. I bought one last year and lost it when it did not come on time. I was sure he had done me wrong but that was not the case. He makes other stuff too, he knows his stuff when it comes to steel.
      Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Some day I would love to have a spinning tunnel for my haunt. Maybe next year I will have the extra money to purchase one. I do like your price. Think you will have them again for 2009?
        ~Bill Mlinac
        The Deadland Haunted House
        www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
        www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Motograter, Joe makes them when they are ordered, you can get the best deal after Halloween but don't wait long because it takes awhile to make one. He also makes wheel chair ramps for the tunnel, you may want those. People loved ours and I can't wait for this year. Last year it was in a covered bridge, this year it will be in Mary Martins school house.
          Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

How long did it take you to get yours? I would probably would order in December
            ~Bill Mlinac
            The Deadland Haunted House
            www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
            www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Minimum turnaround is about 4 weeks... if the tunnel is shipped out freight. Usually, I try to delivery several orders at once in our truck. This ends up taking longer, but is often cheaper than freight shipping, plus I can help set up the tunnel if you have a year-round location.

I just got back from our second round of deliveries for this season, and have started fabricating the last batch. I am building one extra which will be available on a first-come first-served basis.

Availability for 2009 just depends on what other projects we are working on.

www.spinningtunnel.com

Comment

Still have one full size, standard tunnel available. This is your last chance to get 2008 pricing!

www.spinningtunnel.com

Comment

One more try...

our last spinning tunnel for this season is still available. Get it while it lasts!

Depending on your location, we can offer low low shipping rates if purchased in time to be on the truck with our other orders...

Will be ready to ship in 1-2 weeks.

www.spinningtunnel.com

Comment

Working...
                  X