WORST NIGHT EVER...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WORST NIGHT EVER...

Tonight I should have done about 2500 to 3000 people PER haunted house rather I did about 1300 at one and another 1400 at the other...

WHY YOU ASK?

St. Louis has THE BEST baseball fans in all of baseball...this has been the case since forever. New York fans cry and whine when the Yankees don't win with their 200 million plus payroll. Cards fans watch the team win or lose no matter what...

Now you put them in a game when they can WIN the WORLD Championship NO ONE IN THE ENTIRE TOWN is going to a haunted house!

EVERYONE watched the game man ... it really sucked over here.

The Cards in the series must have cost me $40,000.00 or more!

Oh well now its over!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

WTG Cardinals and Card fans. We know how you feel Larry. The Tigers have not made the playoffs in 19 years. All anyone around Detroit could talk about for the last month has been the Tigers. It has affected our attendance all month. It also rained all night last night. So what should have been my best Friday of the month was my worst. We are supposed to have rain again tonight with wind gusts of up to 50 miles per hour. Hopefully, that does not happen. Overall, my attendance is still up a little over last year but It sure could have been a better season.

Howie "Slobber" Erlich
    Deadly Intentions Haunted House
    www.deadlyintentionshaunt.com
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I think we were all spoiled a little last year with such high numbers at the end of the month. Most of us had a slower start last year and it made up for it at the end. This year started out great and its been a challenge to keep up with the late numbers. I'm thankful that we were only down 5% last night. We are still way up for the month so far. I'm anxious to see how tonight and the next three nights turn out. Hang in there Larry... at least your haunts are working better than this website has been. :lol:

Comment

That was a cheap shot...LOL.

Ya the site has had some problems ONLY because of the outragous amount of traffic it has been getting. We're DOUBLE last year!

We're fixing the problem!

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I couldn't resist. Did you make up for Friday night? Our Saturday was 10% better than the same night last year. I'm feeling good about the weekend and have high hopes for the next three nights. Hope it worked out for you.

Comment

I saw on the news this morning that St. Louis is also the most dangerous place to live in the country as far as violence. That surprised me. Well, at least I think that's what they said. I was still rather drowsy.....

Comment

I hear ya Larry! We started in high gear, but we've ended up down over last year. I think it's going to help that we'll be in the same location next year! Finally, we'll be able to keep the haunt up and not have to relocate! Woohooo! Next year we expect to do much better due to the rave reviews we've been getting! We're hearing so much positive feedback. It's incredible! We've gotten a few negative feedback comments, but you just can't please all everyone. :wink:

Kel
              Chris Riehl
              Sales@spookyfinder.com
              (586)209-6935
              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

The secret to "Pleasing Everyone" is the old "Hypno-Disc'!
                "You had a wonderful time here, you had a wonderful time here!"
                "I had a wonderful time here, yes, Master!"
                A Hypno-disc counter-rotating at the end of the "Yak"-Tube might do it?
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Wow, my worst night this year was like 40 people. It is going to take some work but I need to start driving in better crowds. And there was a lot of people in Michigan staying home and watching the Tigers as well. Our team lost though so it makes the low numbers that much worse.
                  Jared Layman

Comment

HAHAHAHAH

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Sorry Larry

we have had the issues for the last few years in Chicago.

Gee the Sox at least swept it making the pain a little easier
                    the Cubs well they just suck and dragged it out the year before

I like when the baseball teams lose in Chicago!!!!
                    Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

Mount Carroll, Ill. is 3 hrs from Chicago and maybe 4 1/2 hrs. from St. Louie, so fans of all those teams seem to reside here, double-whammy!
                      I know 60 miles south of here in the Quasi-moto Cities there are alot of Cardinal fans.
                      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                      X