Haunted Help Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted Help Wanted

I added yet another forum and a much needed one might add. Many time people post help wanted ads, but there are so many posts posted here they're lost quickly. Now we have a HELP WANTED forum...

Looking for a job, needing to hire someone whatever...

Post away!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Where is it? Or has it been added yet. I couldnt find it.
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

Click on forum home

and it's down about 5 then click on haunter help.

Comment

Good idea Larry. I'm going to have to find some new actors this year possibly if I get my new location an hour away from last years haunt. I'm sure my actors from last year won't want to drive an hour south to the new haunt this year.
        ~Bill Mlinac
        The Deadland Haunted House
        www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
        www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Motograter View Post
          Good idea Larry. I'm going to have to find some new actors this year possibly if I get my new location an hour away from last years haunt. I'm sure my actors from last year won't want to drive an hour south to the new haunt this year.
          I know of one actor that will probably follow us wherever we go...
          Jared Layman

Comment

..but do you want them to?
            I have a group who have been driving 75 miles to get to my house for 4? 5? years now.
            Tough to hire someone locally when you live in the Illinois county with the oldest population of any county in the whole state!
            No theater groups, no close colleges, everyone in various clubs are as old as I am or older. The Masonic Lodge just hired a group of teenagers to work their food stand at Mayfest in town this weekend because of the 37 members only 4 could work.
            It's a good thing for me that the ghosts decide to help out sometimes with their unique abilities...yes they do.
            People have gotten touched on the back at the finale of the tour and this would be an absolute physical impossibility for me to do.
            "Oh, yah? I think you are touching them, Jim!"
            Well, I'll prove it isn't my doing. Sit there real still at your keyboard for about 30 seconds, allow them to zero in on your signal routing.....30 seconds up yet?
            Did you feel a sensation on your back? Are you alone in the room? See!
            If this didn't happen blame your firewall! Virus and fungus protectional devices.
            hahahaha!
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
            X