HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Creeping Menace & Strictly Splatter are here!

1. Wink Creeping Menace & Strictly Splatter are here! 
    Hey guys,

I'm a new haunter, just started working on my first ever home haunt for the 2008 season, and am totally psyched. It'll be a lot of work, but it will be a dream come true, as I am sure it is for most of you.

In the mean time, if your interested in getting to know a little bit more about my Creeping Menace Studios and what we do, then please check out our webpage, where we have horror and sci-fi movie reviews (plus books, and anime, as well), and the archives of our new horror podcast CREEPING MENACE RADIO, which is our way of celebrating Halloween all year long:

Also, I am co-writer for an excellent new movie review website hosted by my friend, and scholar, Jorge Lopez. If you like your movies with guts, and plenty of them, with a dash of nudity thrown in, then check out his great site:

I will be starting a page on my yard haunt on Creeping Menace soon, the tentative name is "NICODEMUS'S TWILIGHT DOOM". You see Nicodemus is our mascot, he's a zombie with a rather daper top hat.

Anyway, hope to make your acqauintances on the boards soon.

2. Default  
    Clinton TWP, MI
    Hey welcome aboard! You'll like it here. This is a great site to get hint's, tips, and help.
    ~Bill Mlinac
    The Deadland Haunted House

3. Default  
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Bonjour! I'd love to see the pictures of how your first haunt turns out!
    Katie Lane
    Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Thread Information