Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you most excited for this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you most excited for this year?

So what is everyone here most excited for, for this year?
    Me, I'm excited to get my Unit 70 props so I can begin working around them and seeing people's reactions when they get spooked by them.
    ~Bill Mlinac
    The Deadland Haunted House
    www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
    www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

I can't wait till

Labor day, that's when the gas prices will come down!(historicaly)

Comment

Getting a F#cking Building after our last deal fell through! I am STILL in a bad mood over that D-BAG!
      Jared Layman

Comment

And getting my hopping Octopus...
        Jared Layman

Comment

Originally posted by Motograter View Post
          So what is everyone here most excited for, for this year?
          Me, I'm excited to get my Unit 70 props so I can begin working around them and seeing people's reactions when they get spooked by them.

Speaking of which are those being shipped to my house or yours? Due to our current situation we may have a problem...
          Jared Layman

Comment

I believe thats all going to your house, Along side Oak Island stuff
            ~Bill Mlinac
            The Deadland Haunted House
            www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
            www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Selling Teddy Scares! Love those things! I was so happy to have stumbled upon them at Transworld. And they added me as a friend on Myspace. Thought that was cool.

Oh, and I'm also going to learn as much as possible about painting and decorating so that the haunt will be a hundred percent better than last year. Getting lots of ideas with the 20 trips I get dragged to Lowes and Home Depot a week...

And I also hope we get a building soon, driving around looking for buildings at $4 a gallon is really burning holes in our pockets.
              Mrs.Boo

You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.
              ~Miracle Max

Comment

First year charging to get in, no more home haunt. yaaaaa.
                First year doing more then one weekend. yaaaaa
                All new tale to tell: "Mary Martin & The Village Of The Damned" yaaaa
                All new web site (can't wait for it to get done) yaaaaa
                Using the hearse carriage for a in store promo of our haunt. yaaaa
                Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Well Now that we have finalized the decision not to push our attraction thru this year, I can focus on building the Nautical Nightmare, And in all honesty Im just as excited to build it as I was to begin building our very own attraction. for those of you that have not added us yet.... Do it NOW!
                  http://www.myspace.com/nauticalnightmare
                  Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Originally posted by mrs_boo View Post
                    Selling Teddy Scares! Love those things! I was so happy to have stumbled upon them at Transworld. And they added me as a friend on Myspace. Thought that was cool.

Oh, and I'm also going to learn as much as possible about painting and decorating so that the haunt will be a hundred percent better than last year. Getting lots of ideas with the 20 trips I get dragged to Lowes and Home Depot a week...

And I also hope we get a building soon, driving around looking for buildings at $4 a gallon is really burning holes in our pockets.
                    Are you actually going to sell them or are you going to just make me buy them so you can keep them?
                    Jared Layman

Comment

the only thing I will make you buy and KEEP are the comic books...
                      Mrs.Boo

You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.
                      ~Miracle Max

Comment

im excited because we got a sponsorship/donation and are looking forward to entering and hopefully winning fear net's contest and gonna try harder at haunt world's best home haunt category next year
                        Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

The thing I am looking forward to most this year is buying my own house. This "tedious" process should be done sometime mid-Summer so I will finally have a permanent spot for a home haunt. Ideally, I have visions of Haunted Overload style set pieces, but will probably start out way smaller than that. Absolutely cannot wait!

Comment

I am most looking forward to paying our bills. Even though I have to do that every month.
                            Jared Layman

Comment

Im very excited about all the new building being done at our haunt right now. I have a huge facade i should have finished up in the next few weeks then it's off to start the next ten projects!

We have the whole gang coming in today for a haunt barbaque and movie night, so im making them walk the haunt before i give them any grub, then as they stuff their faces i will have a little speech prompting them to come in and help out!

I see hwo much weve accomplished so far and it's impressive,BUT if i had 20 more bodies there on saturdays I think it could be mindblowing!

So im hitting them with a little guilt trip.

Either way im excited as Hell at what iv'e done and can't wait to see how the scares work on the crowd this October!

Comment

Working...
                              X