Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotham Knight Trailer-Batman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL5H2-iOsUY

This is the trailer to animated films that take place between Batman Begins and The Dark Knight.
    Jared Layman

I guess this comes out july 8th. It has 6 different writers, too bad one of them is Brian Azzarello.
    Jared Layman

Comment

Originally posted by mindtumor View Post
      I guess this comes out july 8th. It has 6 different writers, too bad one of them is Brian Azzarello.
      I'm surprised you're not griping about Heath Ledger the way J-Rad dotes on him all the time.
      Mrs.Boo

You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.
      ~Miracle Max

Comment

Ok I got to see the advance screening, or premiere or whatever it is called, of this movie at Wizard World. They aren't bad but it is in anime style. These take place between the two movies. Afterward I sat in on part of the panel discussion and the question was asked if you need to see Gotham Knight to understand the Dark Knight and the answer was no. However, the writers did say events from Gotham Knight will be referenced in The Dark Knight. Bale does not do the voice of Batman in this film, Kevin Conrad(or maybe it is Conroy) from Batman the animated series voices Bruce/Batman in it. The villians Scarecrow, Deadshot, and Killer Croc are in some of the episodes as well as some of the new mobsters from The Dark Knight.
        Jared Layman

Comment

Working...
        X