Best of the BEST wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best of the BEST wanted

BodyBag Entertainment is Rebuilding the Nautical Nightmare and is in search of High Energy Actors to Participate in this theatrical production.

Auditions begin June 21st and required Character development, Actor training and FX seminars will be held every weekend until opening.

The haunt will be held aboard a 100 year old steamship, residing on the Detroit River in downtown Detroit.

Contact Rob for more INFO at Bodybags@Bodybagging.com
    Add the Boats MYSPACE to your friends list for future updates!
    http://www.myspace.com/nauticalnightmare

Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Are you still in need?

My name is Joel Risberg of Risberg's FX studios. I came across your add in the forum help wanted ares. I live in Redford Township Mi. I am very interested in joining your team. You can get back to me at (313) 685-1950 or just return this email. Thank you for your time and good luck on your upcoming season. Joel

Comment

Rob, how are things going with NN? When I was a teen I took a road trip to MI to visit family and we went on the Boblo Cruise, which is now the boat used for NN! I LOVE that the boat has been saved from devastation!

Kel
      sigpic
      Kelly Allen
      Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
      www.RaycliffManor.com
      www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
      www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Working...
      X