end of the world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• end of the world

stop haunting and turn to god, we only have three and one half years left until the total end of man ruled world, the time has come for god to rule. The seventh seal has been happened and the first trumpet had blown. Prepare e mediately and turn to god for hope. the world's events that are about to come are so terrible no man can imagine, they are so bad nearly 4 to 5 billion people will die, and more people will resent god. the second horn will be blown within 45 to 90 days causing a major nuclear attack on the u.s. This attack will also affect Canada. The first horn will also cause a third of plant life to die, along with hundreds of thousands of birds and animals. Please take this seriously. prepare for the end of the world as man kind knows, but if you make it, you are headed to a sin free world.
    INSANITY SCREAM PARK

You are in the WRONG place, thank you.

I'm not normally negative but WTF??? And isn't it disrespectful to not capitalize the "G" in God? And if we are decent people, do not bring harm to others, abide by the golden ruule and the 10 Commandments - who are you to tell us that we are going to go to hell if we don't stop being creative in the way that we were intended? I "love" how people who claim to be so Godly are judgmental and condemning and unaccepting of others - often under the guise of concern for our souls. I can only speak for the people I know, but haunters in general are a wonderful, caring, supportive, accepting and generous lot, and I think those are "Heaven" worthy.
    So, this is the wrong place for you to be, because you will not be greated kindly by some of the folk on this board.
    Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

its not impolite to not capitalize the g in god and i never said you go to hell if you haunt. Im saying we have three and a half years here, and the first trumpet has blown. please take it seriously.
      INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Comment

Not to sound flippant, but nice premise for a haunt- although it may work best somewhere in the middle of the country; Bible Belt to be specific.

Seriously, most 'haunters' that I have met are good God-fearing people.

Besides, the good book tells us that no man knows the time or the hour.

And on top of that, the end won't come in 45-90 days! Everyone knows that the Earth will end in 2013 when the Mayan calender runs out

Thad
        Last edited by toothtwister; 05-25-2008, 09:56 PM.
        Our Teeth Make Kids Scream, Dogs Bark and Adults Cringe

Comment

ok... you said "stop haunting and turn to God"... what happens if you don't? Isn't the alternative hell?
          Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

I have to admit Shredman, you have peeked my interest- what, according to you, was the 'first trumpet'??
            Our Teeth Make Kids Scream, Dogs Bark and Adults Cringe

Comment

three and a half years is 2012 a nuclear attack will happen in 45 to 90 days
              INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Comment

ok look it was just a joke, i got it from a book called gods final witness, and while i dont know whether or not that book is non fiction i figured i would pass it on to you haunters in an interesting fashion. I myself am a haunter. last year was my last year but i am still interested in haunting and will be here often.
                INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Comment

yall mad? sorry
                  INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Comment

not a problem...

As far as I know skynet is NOT operational, so I think we all have nothing to worry about.

If I am wrong I am sure the space aliens from the indy film will come back to save us.

really I am not concerned.
                    Keith A. Korner

Comment

Hey Shredman ,if You Read The Bible Like Im Sure You Do It Says "for No Man Knows The Hour Or Day Of My Return", Not To Start Anything But .......only God Himself Knows!!!!!!!other Than That Hey Lets Get Back To Haunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

"End of the world"?

Right......the same was said about Y2K, and yet, here we are.

Comment

Mayan Calendar

I'm not worried about the Mayan Calendar running out, my Insurance man send me a new Calendar every year.

All of this is proof that Social Security alone is not enough for people to retire on so they have to write and propogate conspiracy theories to make a second income and because they are 70ish we are supposed to believe them, buy their books and give them web traffic to supplement their semi retirement.

And so it is writen.
                          sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

On some website concerning health that I was reading several years ago it began to digress from the knowns to say that within just a very few short years the entire human species will evolve tremendously into beings that have almost no body weight and float around on the vapors!
                            This will provide the solution for overweight people who just can't lose weight.
                            Of course if this happens amid a nuclear cloud in an explosion might be a necessary extreme to make all the annoying diet ads obsolete.
                            After consuming some of Charlie's Chili I actually seemed to give birth to some of these new lightweight, vaporus beings that will soon be the model for all life on this planet.
                            Will they be sending me a Mother's Day card or a Father's day card from now on?
                            Life is So Exciting , just dripping with anticipation now!
                            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

its obvious yall didnt read it carefully, i said it was a joke, i got it from some website called Gods final witness i brought it to you in an interesting fashion
                              INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Comment

Working...
                              X