Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clearing the Lot

64 person 2 part Tram
    This is a 1984 GMC Specialty Manufacture Tram the kind used at Universal Studios for transport to parking lot. This is in good running and operating order. It has removealbe sides for open air or closed with large viewing windows if weather is bad. Seats are molded fiberglass and has a flip down running board for loading.
    It is currently in use in Pensacola Florida for private charters,gallery night downtown tours and Priscus Parade,Winterfest Chirsmas light tours and our annual Charity Haunt at the State Park.
    The power unit is street legal and moves at highway speeds and has a hanicap lift for wheelchair access.
    The trailer has dual articulating axels which allows manuvers in very tight turns but restricts travel speeds to 35mph
    It was used for Biotanical tours before we got it and has less than 27 K orginal miles. We have lost our storage space and need to sell before Hurricane Season. Larger Hayrides and Haunts could find great use of moving 64 at a time and the open air is a great up close and personal encounter with your characters. We are offering here for $25K which is 1/2 off the listed brokers price and way under the price and availability of a new one. here is the brokers link with specs and pics http://boyertown-trolley.com/tb52pictures.htm email me for additional pics and information doubledekn @aol.com
    Attached Files

I wanted to post this in the Trading Post but messed up Sorry
    Can some one help me fix it
    Thanks !

Comment

It's 'no harm, no foul' to just leave it hear and post a second time into the Trading Post. If you really want it moved off here though, email darkrides@sbcglobal.net.
      Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
      www.HauntWorld.com
      www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
      www.FindHauntedHouses.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
      It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

Comment

Thanks Patti
        Still trying to figure out how to post it on the Trading Post some how I thought it was the new thread which is how I messed up I think !

Comment

Ya, you're right, and it appears to have been like that for awhile now.

I will bring to Larry's attention and will keep you posted if it gets fixed.
          Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
          www.HauntWorld.com
          www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
          www.FindHauntedHouses.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
          It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

Comment

Thank you for helping me I have already had some PM for more info even posting in the wrong place. (Not intentially)
            Maybe it will find a good home

Comment

Working...
            X