The today show Monday Oct 30th NBC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The today show Monday Oct 30th NBC

The Today show on NBC did a nice feature on Haunted houses this Morning. From the NetherWorld in Atlanta, to the 7 floors of Hell in Cleveland to the Darkness in St.Louis.

Shoot. Missed another one. Youtube link anyone?
    Brett Hays, Director
    Fear Fair
    www.fearfair.com

Comment

Check here:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032633/

Comment

That was some sweet coverage! I just want to know how we can make the money they were talking about on the segment??? :lol: I guess we're still in the sacrificial years! :wink:

Kel
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Reporters get things somewhat wrong a major portion of the time.
          They usually don't seem to be good with numbers, either.
          Still believing everything that you read or see?
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I can see where some haunts can make over $1Mil a season. Surely Netherworld and the Darkness do. With the attendance that these haunts get every year, it's possible.

These haunts charge about $20 a person with about 50,000 in attendance per season. There's your Mil.

Most commercial haunts I would say make more like 20,000 in attendance at $15/Person $300,000
            - Glenn Campbell

Haunted Hotel - Louisville, KY
            Industrial Nightmare - Jeffersonville, IN
            http://www.hauntednetwork.com

Comment

Originally posted by Scaremaster
              I can see where some haunts can make over $1Mil a season. Surely Netherworld and the Darkness do. With the attendance that these haunts get every year, it's possible.

These haunts charge about $20 a person with about 50,000 in attendance per season. There's your Mil.

Most commercial haunts I would say make more like 20,000 in attendance at $15/Person $300,000
              Yeah, I agree. I guess I am still wondering where people get that Haunted Houses gross 500 million nation wide. Any Ideas? There are a lot of haunts but not that many that make 1 million or more in a season.

Sean

Comment

Working...
              X