Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Reality show to air late sept! America's Haunted House!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really???

So, did I miss something here? It is mid November and have seen or heard nothing more about this. Not even on SciFi's website. Does anyone have any more information on this new show?
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

• Ok, Here is what I found

So, I am the type of person that when it comes to haunt related stuff, I will dig and dig until I find what I am looking for. I found nothing regarding a SciFi reality show. However, I did find this article from The Valley Independent in Pittsburgh. The article is from 2005. Don't know how accurate any of this is, but it is still interesting and I thought I would post the link here just for everyones information.

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/vall.../s_379131.html

The following is the Demon House website:

http://www.demonhouse.com/

I hope this doesn't offend anyone and I am not trying to prove or disprove anyone. I just wanted to find any information that I could and this is what I found. Sorry if I have offended anyone!!
      Last edited by fearfaktor; 11-14-2008, 08:42 PM.
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

• Damn, I just discovered this thread and thought "what an awesome idea for a show!"......and now it appears it doesn't exist? What the hell happened?
        -Rob

Audio Guru
        Lighting Designer

Comment

• Hahah i cant belive this thread is still going on for as long as it has...the show was a joke we were just messing around with some people on the board, we wanted to see how the people would treat this show and right away people were up in arms about the cast. Its a sad day when a fake show causes this much drama and crap on the board. Oh well it was kinda fun watching yall bicker about it
          Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

• I'm glad to see one of our industry message broads being use for practical jokes, thats great. This isn't myspace for a bunch of high schoolers to screw around on it's an industry message broad meant to make new contacts and for business and keeping in touch with people you rarely see in person. If you want someone talking about you then go out and do something to make us talk about you, for real. Now I don't know anything about you, maybe you do something But I don't remember hearing of a Tater haunted house, but I could be wrong. This isn't an attack I'm just saying not the right place, people on hear get there panties in a bunch enough without help. Oh just so the next comment isn't something about people saying things on hear and not giving there name.

Robert Dudzieck
            Owner
            The Fright Factory Haunted Attraction
            Philadelphia PA

Comment

• Terror

Why dont you just calm down. The joke was played in May, it was to have alittle fun, it didnt hurt anyone or anything. As for the Tater haunted house...your right i dont have one but I travel all around and act. This isnt the right place to have a good time them im goign to start searching around for the place that is. It seems that the stupidity level is getting outta control. This thread was posted in the Fright Forums not in the business section of the board. So get your thong outta your ass and relax...its all in good fun

Scott "Tater" Lynd
              Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

• Mr. Tot you just don't get what I'm saying. Joke haha is ok, you said yourself you did it to try to cause drama and that it was fun to watch people bicker over it. Thats my only problem with it. Like I said these broads find enough drama on there own without help, and as you can see by my post count I don't reply a lot I just read post and contact people if I can help them in someway. And I didn't know who you were, and now I know your an traveling actor and thats cool, so no hard feelings you can still play in this sand box, I just think the joke went on a little too long. And P.S. I don't wear a thong anymore, that was in my 20's I need the support now.

Comment

• Fright Factory

"P.S. I don't wear a thong anymore, that was in my 20's I need the support now."

Thanks Rob, just can't get that image out of my head now....

Hope the season went well for you, really appreciated the tour back in May.
                  Scott Ames

Comment

• I know SEXY right ! Hahaha

Comment

Working...
                    X