Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TerrorTest Video

Hey guys,
    I'm looking for Rick at TerrorTest........we recreated his web intro into a broadcast commercial and we cant get ahold of him to claim it!

The original was created by Rogues Hollow and is really good. We are trying to step up our customs this year and i think this one looks pretty kick ass!

Let me know what you think and if your interested in your own, shoot us an e-mail!

here ya go! www.elswarro.com/hhclients/terrortest.wmv

And if you hear from rick, tell him to call us!
    Pre-Produced and Custom Haunted Attraction TV Commercials at www.elswarro.com

That look great! If I speak with Rick I'll let him know about the trailer.
    Christopher Brielmaier
    Rogues Hollow Productions
    www.RoguesHollow.com
    www.myspace.com/rogueshollow
    info@rogueshollow.com
    PH: 614.408.3137

Other people build websites, We build Results

Comment

Sweet video indeed!!
      ~Bill Mlinac
      The Deadland Haunted House
      www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
      www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

thanks fellas!

i just took chris's original and added our own little after effects twist to it.....so thanks for the base to work on!

let me know if you get ahold of rick!
        Last edited by elswarro; 06-02-2008, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Nice Sound Design!
          Do you do the work on the Sound?
          sigpic
          PEACE, ADAM
          www.poisonprops.com

Comment

yes, i found out in the last few years that you can have the best looking video in the world, but without good sound fx, it doesnt make an impact.

i am still learning, but i think our sound design is really coming around!

Comment

Jason

Hey jason, sorry about being unplugged this weekend. I had a death in my immediate family and I have been planning a funeral and getting a few other affairs in order. The video is awesome, and thank you for crediting Chris @ R.H. on the original, you guys are, without a doubt, two of the best in the business. I will get you the rest of the art files and whatever else you need in a day or two when I get back in town.

Thanks,
              Rick

www.terrortest.com

Comment

Rick, so sorry to hear about your loss. Take your time, we'll be here and have your video ready for you when you get back.

take care brother.

- jason

Comment

Working...
                X