The New Reality Show...Guest Apperances

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New Reality Show...Guest Apperances

The new show 'America's Haunted House'... lets say they brought on guest appearances to help out for a week, a day, or just walk through and rip apart every thing they're doing just to add drama, or in other words access their progress and tell them from an outside pespective what they are lacking on, who would you suggest?

Would you like to see Shane make an appearance? What would that be like???

Would the ratings be higher for the episode where shane makes an appearance?

LOL

I would like to help these guys out, with idea's to make the show more interesting so what do you suggest?

I'll watch the Shane episode...he can be the guy who comes on the show when those guys are still waiting for delivery from a vendor, he can make the calls and lay the hammer down. LOL

Anyway anyone have a suggestion?

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

If you have ever seen the show Sand Blasters it is a sand sculpting competition, were they randomly have to start over because they have picked their number and Kaboom, Hasta La Vista sand castle. Maybe we could suggest adding this to the show, blowing up a prop or unsuspecting Haunter like Dabbs, two birds with one stone.
    Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

Guest appearances by other people just in the haunt biz won't drag in ratings. They need to get people like Rob Zombie, Dee Snyder, the chick from the Girls Next Door, etc. Those are the kinds of people that will get better ratings.
      sigpic
      Louis Brown
      Owner, operator, and dish washer
      at
      DarkWood Manor

Comment

Hell

I am up for the challenge the dude on Hells Kitchen aint got shit on me!! Also I wanna see Larry and Keith come on the same day Shane and Slain comes in! There will be a lot of bleeps maybe more than any other show on TV! HauntedHouseNut where is your vote! Shane
        sigpic

Comment

Lurker - I agree whole heartedly - the guests nned to be celebrities to draw any ratings
          Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Celebrities?

Kate Babe I am sorry but Dee, The Girls Next Door and thoes few others are at most B rated. Hell why not ask for the Brad's, Tom's, Mel's ect now thats celebrities! Hell most people now days don't even know who Dee Snyder is other than the dude on the hood of the car on Peewees Big Adventure and Hell they probably want remember him either!!!! Look this show needs drama that is what sells. I WANT MY DAY OF DRAMA FROM HELL!!!!BRING ON INSANE SHANE!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

THE FORMER ROCK GOD aka DEE

I ran into Dee on the backstage HHN tour last year. My wife wouldnt let me snap a pic ,said he was vacation with his family leave him alone. We ran into him later that night in the park and I got a pic. For not being an A list celeb anymore he had one huge body guard. IM 6'4 and he made me feel small.

Comment

Why would you want those guys... people already know who they are, you want to promote your own industry. That is my view. But I see what you're saying for sure, but when you do that you're now making them the experts, as they know more than we do.

So I wouldn't do that.

Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President
                www.HalloweenProductions.com
                www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Humm

Damn for once I think I agree with Larry if hes saying leave the celbs out! I think hes right they already have exposure this is about the Haunt Industry and about the many talents that are out there !Now a bunch of women who live with a crusty ole man who sells dirty magazines or a old ass rocker! Keep it in the haunt family! Shane
                  sigpic

Comment

How about the never ending B list of horror celbs?
                    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Bring horror composers together: Virgil, MS, Hedstorm, Myself... and together, compose a PERFECT soundscape for the haunt! Nothing more dramatic than musicians trying to work together! Think of the show... "Making the Band", but with us haunt composers! I'd personally LOVE to see something like that! -Tyler
                      Chris Riehl
                      Sales@spookyfinder.com
                      (586)209-6935
                      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Shane - I feel like I have finally "arrived" on this board to elicit a response from you! LOL I didn't necessarily agree with the choices of celeb - but I agree that famous people that have proved that have an interest in the haunted industry should be involved. Why? Because everyday people will be MORE likely to watch if there is someone they recognize on the show. If it's only people know within the industry - only the peeps "in the know" would watch. Now.... how would that expand interest and knowledge into the haunt world???? No offense - but i wouldn't watch just to see you guys critique.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! It could also just turn into people watching either because they want to see their friends succeed or to watch someone fall flat on their face.
                        Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

A hungry camera feeds best upon stimulation made via someone who has experience entertaining numerous people, all kinds of audiences, having a variety of problems and expectations, just like the home viewing audience!
                          Similar to a rowdy nightclub crowd , the rowdy haunt audience responds the best to someone who can think on their feet, ad lib, even out do the distracter with pointed insults, disarming the heckler by overpowering them mentally, maintaining their calm demeanor all along.
                          Maybe the word is "Raconteur"?
                          I know such a personality, I have worked closely with him for 16 years, Mr. Tuxedo, Spookhouse Cat.
                          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Why not both - have a team of celebrity guests and then industry experts (Larry, Ben, Shane and ... Jim Warfield to make it extra interesting!)

Also - a team of professional haunt actors to do some haunt-actor training - like a team from Netherworld or Svenpuss (Rockford, IL).
                            Blood & Kisses,

~ Nicole

Production Team Member
                            The White Star Farm
                            "Hey Baby, this blood's for you."

Comment

Shane

Gets my vote, the outrageous one.

Comment

Working...
                              X