Hard to find lighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard to find lighting

Does anyone know a source for a large Illuma disc or the disc with the lighting effect? Also does anyone know where to get a lightbuld like Spensers used to sell about 10 yrs ago that had like a red glow or the filiment looked like fire or it was sparking? I dont remember what there called? Seemed like it began with an f though. Also has anyone purchased those light up moons at Walmart? They have different moon phases and a remote. Just wondered if they look very realistic in the dark? Thanks for any help or comments.
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Hey damon , those industrial lights you were looking for a few weeks ago are on sale at farmtek.com. They are selling for about $10 bucks. Thats cheaper than the ones spencers used to sell and they are the real deal! greg
    Greg Allen
    scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
    www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Awesome Graig thanks for the info! Ive been looking for these forever! Ha!
      Thanks again,
      Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

Are they under closeouts??? This isnt what I thought it was when I came to the site. LOL! But if they have the real ones it will work.
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

Damon in my farmtek catolog they are on sale for$10.95 the stock # is 106801. I could be wrong or it may just be the base only but I dont think so. Greg
          Greg Allen
          scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
          www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Ya I found them I think your right. They will probably work and they are as cheap if not cheaper than Spensors had them on sale. Thanks Man!
            Damon
            Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
            X