Can someone give me an idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone give me an idea

Hey, Im working with the assistant manager of a local halloween attraction, Scary Acres, and we are completely stumped on one area of our trail, we have a butcher set, vampires, zombies, inbreds, and area 51, but we have this one spot on a corner of the trail that we cant figure out what to put there, does anyone have any spectacular ideas that will really blow peoples minds? E-mail me or IM me at liloveyoulucielu if you can help.
    Thanks
    Lauren

I always liked the toxic waste dump back int eh day when we used to do a trail. It's a very flexible scene that can include a lot of different scenarios.
    http://www.theironkingdom.com

Comment

GREEN HOUSE with GIANT ATTACK SPIDERS! And a chain link fence with a junk yard dog attack!
      sigpic
      PEACE, ADAM
      www.poisonprops.com

Comment

Clowns , scary circus clowns, jack in the box, Side show front with freaks all over the place. CARNEVIL
        In Darkness they hunt the living
        http://www.DarkMatterScreamWorks.com

Comment

prison themed area with jail cell bars and chainlink and barbed wire and crazy inmates all over the place
          Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Campground Massacre site. You got your small sleeping tent, bonfire "real or fake" cooler, lawn chains with dead bodies sitting in them "chopped off heads or arms and legs", clothes line with bloody clothes hanging up. pick nick table with body parts and blood everywhere. Add in some pop cans and fake food for detail. Then your monster/actor jumps out from inside the tent or from behind in the woods with either a chainsaw or bloody weapon of some sort.
            ~Bill Mlinac
            The Deadland Haunted House
            www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
            www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Have a tree riged up to appear as if it will fall on the group.
              That would scare me.

Comment

Get some taxidermied animals roaming around in that dark corner, critters native to the area usually upset people seeing the rest of the show because they are unpredictable and BITE!
                Or have these critters feeding upon the campground massacre victims?
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Your guests approach a campsite and the first thing they see is a tent with a small campfire in front of it. As the guests get closer, they see the bottom torso of a human lying on the near side of the campfire. Approaching closer, they spot the top half of the "camper" on the far side of the fire, where a couple of bloody-faced "backwoods kids" are on their hands and knees, munching on the fresh entrails of the "still alive" torso. The kids raise their heads briefly to acknowledge the presence of your guests -- when suddenly, their "backwoods daddy" steps out of the woods holding a large bloody axe, hollerin' "Git me some fresh dinner, boys!"

Comment

An execution chamber in a prison. YOu have them approach in the middle of the room is a man chained to a steel operating bed hes moaning, you have a someone in a doctor suit approch him and do some sick things. Then while they are transfixed with that, have some mauled up prisoner jump at them from behind well...anything!

Comment

As a small kid I was enthralled when I saw a western and the indians hid to ambush the wagon train in "Spider Holes", little one-person holes dug beside the trail, totally camoflauged by putting dry dirt on a blanket covering the hole.
                      Of course things can go wrong with such a hole if it rains a lot, if someone steps in the hole, if some small critters move into the hole.
                      Rain can be planned for by sloping the earth slightly away from all edges of the hole and digging a deeper spot at the bottom of the hole for the rain to go, having some small boards or gravel to stand on.
                      Operating a scare from a hole in the ground, in the dark , is not something that everyone, as employees will feel comfortable doing.
                      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                      X