Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larry's Big News...

Shane,

I do not need you to presume anything for me, or speak for me, or make comments that are not accurate or in some cases have not one shread of truth to them. You started a thread based on loose fact that you may or may not have a confirmation on. At this time there is NO news to report, and there is nothing new to add. Once there is news, or information or something to report I will state it out of my own mouth based on facts not speculation.

Currently my goals are to bring the haunt industry together in one place, with controlled costs, to create more opportunities for haunt owners, and vendors need more exposure from buyers from a multitude of different industries or attractions. Our industry needs more focus, more respect, and more room for growth, which currently we are not getting. These are my goals and when and if they can happen correctly, that would be a great day for our entire industry. I never said my news had anything to do wit a tradeshow, but since you claim it is that is my response to any tradehow reports.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Larry

I think Shane was kidding, unless you read something different.

Comment

It is kind of ironic that the last few days on this board have been filled with conversation and controversy surrounding:

1) a hypothetical trade show that hasn't been announced

2) an alleged rumor of a potential new location for the Transworld show in some undetermined future date

3) a television show that has not yet been shot let alone broadcast.

4) the final list of the Top Haunts in the country, based on a voting process that hasn't even started yet

That's not meant as a slam, just an observation.
      Scott Simmons
      The ScareHouse / Undead Productions Inc.

http://www.scarehouse.com
      http://youtube.com/thescarehouse

Comment

Nut,

The post started a thread of people saying things that are clearly speculation, and some are being stated as facts. There are no facts, nothing to confirm, nothing to say just yet.

Am I working on getting our industry our own buyers/seller show, that brings in 10 times more qualified buyers than we've ever seen, with more vendors from more industries than any buyer has ever seen in one location? YES!

Is this needed? YES!

Will it happen! YES!

When, where, by whom, etc, etc... there is no news on that front to report.

Will I own the show, or run the show, or profit by the show...NO!

I do not want to run or manage a tradehow, only help this industry gain what it needs to grow and advance. Some will be negative, but the bigger picture is all I am looking at here, vendos need to make more money, they need to be exposed to more buyers from more industries, and buyers need more products and services than we currently are seeing unless we visit 10 zillion tradeshows all over the planet.

Imagine seeing everything you ever needed in one place, and as a vendor you get exposed to everyone no matter the industry that might be interested in your products. This will cost SIX figures to market, and that kind of money doesn't grow on trees.

But is this MY BIG NEWS... NO I NEVER SAID THAT!

Additionally I think it is pretty clear what I'm working towards for our industry, and in no way do I want to harm or complete with anything else that is currently going. If anything i will only help but giving our industry wider and greater exposure to buyers, vendors and people with interest.

And growing our markets WORLD WIDE! If you think that is a bad thing well what can I say... like I said there is a bigger picture here! When ou s

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President

Comment

Scott,

Yes a lot of speculation on many things. People should hold on to their shorts and let great things to happen! Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President

Comment

The new trade show sounds great! And getting vendore more qualified buyers is great too. But for some companies they already cannot keep up with the orders they are receiving now. What will more buyers do to further add to haunters frustrations?

Darkangel

Comment

I can’t believe how everyone is wasting all this time and effort speculating. Claiming that there is big news to be announced, then not announcing anything is just a lame ploy to encourage people to keep checking back to this message board for no reason. LOL.

For all we know, Larry’s just going to post later “Great news!!!! I just saved a bundle on my car insurance!!!”.

You’re all wasting your time. As far as I’m concerned, until something is officially announced, there is no big news, period!!!
              Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel
              Webmaster of http://www.HauntedIllinois.com

Visit us on Facebook for the latest updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunte...m/225595667213

Comment

Adam

You kill me LMAO! Larry you shot me right out of the saddle quicker than I could say getty up! What I told, was told to me from the inner circle of love and the circle of the 8 or so that knows whats going on. Larry there is a leak and its been sent to me to yell to the Haunt World!!!!! The British Is Coming, The British Is Coming! Larry you waited for me to ride by and you shot my horse and left me to die! For this I shall come after you with guns in hand! Yup I am walking now but soon I shall have a new horse. It will be better, it will be faster, it will be smarter, it will be bigger and hes gonna run right over your azz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Getty Up Boy! Damn I love this and its Shane Insane Shane To Some!
                Last edited by graystone; 06-05-2008, 06:02 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

:cry: Uh Oh! Cats out of the bag!

Comment

Shane
                    With the way you're carrying on, all you'll need is the horse's front.
                    Last edited by Infoamtek; 06-04-2008, 10:47 PM.

Comment

this is very comical how many people are trying to figure out what this big news it and to some extent lary dosent even have the news to tell us
                      Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Adam hit the nail on the head. There is a LOT of great news coming!

No need to speculate... good news is always around the corner!

Larry
                        Larry Kirchner
                        President

Comment

Larry!!!

I am bleeding you got me good! But I think I am gonna make it. Shane
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X