Did anyone hear this news????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone hear this news????

Universal Studios Hollywood is opening a Horror Movie Museum inside the park? It is suppose to be open already or just about to open...anyone have details on this?

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

I was just down at universal orlando about 2 weeks ago and didn't see anything.
    ???

Hopefully I didn't miss it!

-Tim
    Tim Bunch
    House Of Horrors And Haunted Catacombs
    www.houseofhorrorsbuffalo.com

Comment

Don't know if this is what you're talking about but at Universal Hollywood they have a year round haunt (it's year round as far as I know) that features a lot of the classic Universal monsters. Anyway, a large portion of the cue area of that haunt contains a lot of horror related memorabilia. It's actually pretty neat. Problem is the cue line doesn't wind through all that cool stuff most of the year when lines are short. It may be that with Summer crowds coming, Universal is now opening that memorabilia section up again and just doing smart marketing.

-Tim Turner
      www.theghoulishgallery.com
      The Ghoulish Gallery: You Stare. We Scare.

Comment

I was told they are opening a new attraction a total Horror Museum. It is suppose to open any day or is already open. If anyone hears anything let me know. I'll check with my PR people from Universal.

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President

Comment

Hmmm that seems kinda interesting. I'm planning a trip to go down there this August so I'll have to check things out. I haven't heard nothing about it. It would make since tho because they do that Halloween Horror Nights thing.
          ~Bill Mlinac
          The Deadland Haunted House
          www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
          www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Motograter View Post
            Hmmm that seems kinda interesting. I'm planning a trip to go down there this August so I'll have to check things out. I haven't heard nothing about it. It would make since tho because they do that Halloween Horror Nights thing.
            The trip you SHOULD be planning for is Chicago in a couple of weeks, you turd. Anyway can I borrow your air mattress?
            Jared Layman

Comment

Apparently, the I LOVE LUCY museum was removed for this Horror Museum. I'm going to email my Universal person and ask about it. Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President

Comment

I noticed that when the Barbra Streisand Museum closed that my business at Ravens Grin saw a definate increase.
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                X