Portable Haunted House For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portable Haunted House For Sale

I have for sale a 9' x 40' portable Haunted house. It features four scenes and 7 scares. This haunt comes with everything needed to open except for air compressor and generator. All animations, lights, sound system, emergency lights and exit signs. Two sets of stairs and all of the barrels and fence for the facade. Unit just came out of operation this Halloween and can be viewed anytime. This unit is a good starter haunt, would also work as a side attraction. Unit is completely self contained in trailer, pack up barrels from the front and move it on out. Askin$9,500.00. Also taking offers. I can e-mail pictures and can be reached at:
    jasondawn@sbcglobal.net
    1-330-322-7853[/img]

Pictures of Haunt

Do you have any pic's of the exterior and interior of you haunted trailer?

Comment

pics

how can it be seen ?

Comment

e-mail me pics @ irabeumer@hotmail.com . Thanks.

Comment

You went back three years to find this why?
          Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! it doesnt exist anymore. THREE YEARS AGO!!!!
            Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

Comment

It still exists. I built the facade for it and its other half that was built.. I doubt he still wants to sell it, but well see if and when he responds to the thread.
              Brian Warner
              Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
              Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
              Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Sorry I have been on vacation in Florida. Gadget is right, it is no longer for sale. I had Evilusions (Excelect Company) build me a much needed facade and then added another trailer to double the size. Thanks For the intrest though.

Comment

Wow, talk about a blast from the past!!
                  Brad Bowen
                  Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                  www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Working...
                  X