Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New England Haunter's Gathering

Hi All,

Didnt see a thread on this yet, so I figured I would post it. Anyone going to this? Here's all the info here:

http://hauntclub.net/events.html

See ya there!
    Slash
    "If you fail to plan, plan to fail"

Wouldn't miss it!

We will see you there Slash.
    Tim Dunne
    www.FrightKingdom.com
    Proud Member of the HHA
    www.HHAssociation.com

Comment

Your video looks amazing. Great Job, Tim and Angela! Everything looks really good, right down to the costuming and make-up. I wish I could see your haunt first hand. (Unfortunately, I'm locked to a ticket booth thru the duration of the haunt season. LOL.)
      Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
      www.HauntWorld.com
      www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
      www.FindHauntedHouses.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
      It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

Comment

See you there...

I'll be there along with a crew member or two from Graveside Manor. Looking forward to it!

Comment

Originally posted by Patti Ludwinski View Post
          Your video looks amazing. Great Job, Tim and Angela! Everything looks really good, right down to the costuming and make-up. I wish I could see your haunt first hand. (Unfortunately, I'm locked to a ticket booth thru the duration of the haunt season. LOL.)
          Awww thanks for the compliments Patti! Your always so nice and helpful :-) We would gladly open the place for you and put on full show anytime of any year you can make it. Just name the date!

Gravestalker we look forward to meeting you folks.
          Tim Dunne
          www.FrightKingdom.com
          Proud Member of the HHA
          www.HHAssociation.com

Comment

Cool!

Are you guys stayin over? I know some of us are going to a gathering after the gathering at Captain's waterfront grill, and they'll be drinking. I don't think I'll be staying over, so I won't be drinking

But, the hotels are filling up quick from what i hear, so book now if your staying
            Also, I was gonna try and fit in some time to go to Terror on the Wharf. Anyone going to that?
            Slash

Comment

We are a little under an hour away so we won't be staying overnight.

I will be seeing Glen this weekend and I will see what he has set up as far as touring any local attractions.

From what I understand Terror on the Wharf is being relocated in the Essex St. area of Salem with all new exhibits and I really hope they are open during the gathering...I have always totally enjoyed that attraction.

Count Orloks Nightmare Gallery on Derby St. is another great attraction.

Maybe we can check operating schedules and if any attractions are open during the gathering maybe we can all go check em' out together.
              Tim Dunne
              www.FrightKingdom.com
              Proud Member of the HHA
              www.HHAssociation.com

Comment

Nightmare Gallery

Red -looking forward to meeting you as well. I hope I'll have a chance to check your event out this year, it looks great!

I contacted owner of Nightmare Gallery to let him know that there was a gathering in town. I am definitely going to check it out and if Denley changed his place, we'll probably go there as well.

Jim Wieloch
                Graveside Manor

Comment

Yeah, lets look into touring as a group. Once we get it figured out maybe Glen can send out an e-mail to all the attendees.
                  Slash

Comment

hey all i''ll see you there

Comment

Make & Take

Originally posted by pyro1966 View Post
                      hey all i''ll see you there
                      Pyro, are you also going to MA Make and Take?

Comment

Working...
                      X