Top 13 List...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when will these videos be complied and what not
    Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Just waiting for my new survey program to go on line...

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

oh allright
        Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Please consider another entry under both pro and charity haunts:

The Hagan Haunted Mansion

This haunt is built by the students in the Scary U program. This program provides local disadvantaged teens with leadership and teamwork training while they learn to build and run a commercial haunted house. The program is produced by the educational non-profit, The Jewell Performing Arts Center, Inc.

The Hagan Haunted Mansion won The HauntX "Best Haunted House" award in 2 of the last 4 years despite occupying only 1600 square feet.

SkullTroniX and Fox Productions are major supporters of the Scary U program.

60% of the ticket proceeds go to the cost of the production and 40% goes to another local educational charity. The production is 100% volunteer.

If we need to post videos please let me know.

Thanks!
          ScaryU.com
          SkullTroniX.com

Comment

Actualy this contest should be called :"The 13 Best Videos of a Haunted Attractions", right?
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Turbidite Manor

As Noah mentioned, Turbidite Manor was mentioned for pro Haunted Attraction category, not Home Haunt. Thanks!
              Nathan P. Hamilton

Owner/Operator
              Haunted Nashville
              Turbidite Manor

Comment

I think you should nominate House at Haunted Hill for best home haunt.
                Here is the website: http://www.houseathauntedhill.com/galleryarchives.html

Comment

Always been partial to the Realm of Darkness in Pontiac, MI.

Comment

Hagan Haunted Mansion video

Here's the link to two of our videos.

http://www.foxproductions.tv/haunts/.../ceremony.html
                    The room used a 7x7' pepper's ghost for the Prince of Darkness, two puppeteers, a live actress and 2 skulltronix skulls.

The Seance
                    http://www.foxproductions.tv/haunts/...ps/seance.html
                    The room used a live actor to roll the gypsy out in her wheelchair. It has a seance table with a top that pops up and a skelerector pops out. What you can't see in the video are the scrim walls with actors faces floating about the room. We use hidden blacklights and blacklight makeup. Also there was a swinging chandelier, blowing curtains and a massive sound system for the scream.

Thanks

Jerry
                    Last edited by Scary Jerry; 06-15-2008, 10:25 AM.
                    ScaryU.com
                    SkullTroniX.com

Comment

The History Channel-Modern Marvels

E-mailed me because I had been on Larry's first "13 Best List, they were looking to make a show called "Halloween Tech".
                      HAHAHAHAHAH!
                      EVERYONE KNOWS I DON'T HAVE ANY "TECH" HERE!
                      They assumed that being touted as "Unusual" meant I had high tech stuff here.
                      I have a lot of sweat-equity in my place but no tech.
                      I act and storytell well enough to entertain most people. That's not tech.
                      This house is really haunted. That's sure not tech! (No matter what some wish to think it is, rather than haunted!)
                      I actually have scared many haunters,(many without even trying to) maybe because I didn't have any tech here?
                      "Life is Strange, If You Take the Time To Notice."
                      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                      X