Pretty interesting deal he's got going. Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Well

Sounds like to me he better be getting his azz on the ball its going on mid June! Heck 89,000 cant be the biggest haunt surly? If thats so our building is 200,000 sqft we just need to finish filling it up! Shane and thats Insane Shane
    sigpic

Comment

This was on here about a month or two ago. A couple of people said that they had been to his other places.

Comment

I look at pictures of these large old buildings and I get tired just beginning to imagine ALL the trips up and down ALL those stairs to do any little thing, let alone rehab it into anything.
        Work equals effort times distance and work multiplys when you are fighting the pull of gravity by going up. And down and up and down.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
        No it's not sex but it is alot more tiring.
        Good Luck.
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Jim, interesting you should mention that. I am in the process of moving an office. Only up one flight of stairs but boy am I tired. To think gyms charge big bucks for this kind of work-out. I guess I should be appreciative of the money I'm saving. You really, really don't realize how tiring it is carrying stuff up and down until your legs start to burn after a few trips.

Comment

lol

50,000 his first three season my azz!

Comment

Not to sound gross but in that picture with that guy standing there. It kinda looks like something is peeking out of his pants.
              ~Bill Mlinac
              The Deadland Haunted House
              www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
              www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Bill

That's gross, why are you staring at his crotch!><

Comment

That's his hand in his pocket, you Sicko. Trust me...If it was anything else, I'd have been the first to report. LOL.
                  Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
                  www.HauntWorld.com
                  www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
                  www.FindHauntedHouses.com
                  It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

Comment

To buy that building for $15,000.00 is a steal!

Did anyone read how he wants to get the WORLD RECORD for biggest haunt?

Larry
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President
                    www.HalloweenProductions.com
                    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com

Comment

Larry

That'll be a tough task to become the worlds biggest haunt, Erebus in Pontiac Mi is 100,000 square feet, and that's not including the rooftop.

Comment

Originally posted by hauntedhousenut View Post
                        That's gross, why are you staring at his crotch!><
                        Is it better then him staring at paint drying?
                        Jared Layman

Comment

patrons

I agree with Haunted house nut on this one . The is no way he is doing 50,000 people. Even if it is a 30 day haunt he would have to average almost 1700 per day.
                          If he says he is doing that much send the IRS over and I be he changes his tune real quick...
                          If he's running it all year then yes I would believe what he told the paper....Good Luck to him an his venture.......

Comment

$15,000 a steal? No. Right here in Mutt Carnal, Illinoids a man spen a lot less than than that and got the old high school and grade school, it fills over half a city block, has two gymnasiums with a parking lot . The building was built in 1909-1905-1939-1956.
                            The school sat empty for not even a year so when he got it everything was still in very good shape, but there is still the asbestoes thing and all those roofs to maintain and all those windows for vandals to target and alot of grass to cut.
                            sq. feet? I don't know? Some of it is 4 stories some is 3, there are some basements too.
                            How to afford just minimal heat to keep all the plumbing from freezing and breaking???
                            One huge-azz headache!
                            Eventually the city will condem it for falling into disrepair and somebody will have to pay to tear it down and it's all brick, it's not an inflatable!
                            Economically speaking this town is in the middle of nothing except it's pretty in the summer.
                            Any company ever seeking office space or anything would be looking everywhere else for such things long before thay would ever be looking here.
                            This is a town of elderly, retired people and the forces that be want to pretty much maintain that status quo, and the old school is in a residential area and they are also getting more fussy (or is the term now "Nanny"?) concerning such things.
                            "Nanny" ordinances to tell us every breath to take and the right way to proceed to accomplish that breathing at their prescibed rate of resistation!
                            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by hauntedhousenut View Post
                              That'll be a tough task to become the worlds biggest haunt, Erebus in Pontiac Mi is 100,000 square feet, and that's not including the rooftop.
                              Yeah and I imagine the Terebus brothers are crazy enough (I mean that as a compliment) to try to build another floor just to take the record back, haha!

Comment

Working...
                              X