A little help for a newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little help for a newbie

Some friends and I have talked about opening a haunted house for years. We wanted to start small and work our way up to something big (if possible). We have already discussed who would do what and whos in charge of this and that, etc. What I would really like to know is how everyone got started with the first haunted house, like was it charity based or anything like that. Any info would help tremdisouly. Thanks all.

Well at first for me, I worked for many different local haunts as acting mainly and some construction building for about 7 years. Getting to see how this business works and a good feel for it. Then I met a great friend (from hauntworld here) who then became my haunt partner. We both (plus another guy) got together couple times a month during the off season to discuss on a budget plan. Us 3 set goals and worked hard on them to get things done. We work as a solid team and have similar ideas which works out. I took on a second job just so I could earn a little extra money to pay for things for the haunt. So I work 3 jobs total (one is the haunt) just to make this happen. We all got to together driving around looking for buildings and we found one. Then you get the idea from there, we now have a commerical haunted house!!
    Last edited by Motograter; 06-06-2008, 08:39 AM.
    ~Bill Mlinac
    The Deadland Haunted House
    www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
    www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Hey check your private messages too
      ~Bill Mlinac
      The Deadland Haunted House
      www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
      www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Working...