New Haunt Show!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Haunt Show!!!!

Yup you heard it here. I will be having my very first haunt show!!! Booths are $5.00 yes you heard it right. I will be hosting the show in my back yard here in Alabama! You will find a nice place to stay at my house rooms are .99cents per night and porta potties will be furnished. Much more coming soon! So whos gonna be attend the Alabama Haunted Yardsale!!!!!!!!! Patti, Kale, Jim, Tater, Jason, Kevin, Nut, and my many other friends here I cant wait to see you all! Shane and its Insane Shane to some!
    sigpic

I don't know. Might be worth the drive but I think I can hear the banjo music from "Deliverance" playing now.

Comment

Y'all gonna make 'em squeal like a pig!

Comment

Shane

I'll be there lol

Comment

Does down-home Southern cooking come with the package? If so, I'm in!
          Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
          www.HauntWorld.com
          www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
          www.FindHauntedHouses.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
          It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

Comment

I will be catering.There will be plenty of food for everyone.The Tennessee River is nearby so fish is definately on the menu.We will be having a craw-fish boil,fillet catfish and the always popular grilled drum.Alligator gar for appetizers.Bottom feeders are my speciality.Shane will be challenging Larry in a keg-stand competition.Shane is favored to win by 7.After that will be the "Big News Bull$hitt" competition.Larry is heavily favored in this one.Then there will be a toilet ring toss competition brought to you by ScareParts.I am going to heavily advertise this around the Haunt Industry.Hope everyone can attend.If anyone has any suggestions,just let me know. Thanks, Bamasmith

Comment

lol

good one Bama!

Comment

Omg

That is way to funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shane
                sigpic

Comment

Hey sounds more affordable than Vegas! Lol!
                  Damon
                  Damon Carson

Comment

Shane! I'm surprised at you! Such a rip-off!
                    Mr. Tuxedo's green overnight dumpsters at the Rosemont Transworld were much cheaper than 99cents!
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Alabama and Tennessee is swored inimees, besides .99 is a bit pricey fer a Alabama overnight.

KroneDaddy-Bob
                      Hauntus Emeritus
                      Founding Board Member I.A.H.A.
                      Author "The Complete Haunted House Book"

We'll make your house everything you've ever HAUNTED!

Comment

Shane

Last time i visited you my ass hurt for a week...i wont fall for it a third time...NOPE you cant fool me
                        Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Chaffing happens from too much slobbering.
                          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                          X