• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunters for Hooters - Booth H, MHC!

Haunters for Hooters will be at Booth H
    The Midwest Haunters Convention June 13-15, 2008
    Greater Columbus Convention Center
    Columbus, Ohio.

Haunters for Hooters is a non-profit fundraiser with 100% of profits going to brave breast cancer fighters Nancy Allen and Kathryn DeSautell.

Here is what the lineup looks like:

* FRIDAY, JUNE 13th - Inflatable haunt open from 7:00 – 11:00 pm on Friday night at Club Vampire sponsored by Bad Boys Scenic Design and Midnight Syndicate.

* SATURDAY, JUNE 14th - HAUNTERS FOR HOOTERS BOOTH - Selling T-shirts, Wristbands, Nancy Allen Artprints, Natural Charm Jewelry and much more.

* SATURDAY, JUNE 14th - HAUNTERS FOR HOOTERS RAFFLE - Original signed Grandpa Munster Doll. Gift from Al Lewis to Jen Sharlow

* SATURDAY, JUNE 14th - HAUNTERS FOR HOOTERS RAFFLE - Lola Davidson Dress from "Search for the Next Elvira"

* SATURDAY, JUNE 14th - HOOTERS GIRLS appear at Haunters for Hooters Booth from 12:00 pm-2:00 pm for Meet and Greet.

* SUNDAY, JUNE 15th - SILENT AUCTION from 10:00 am - 12:00 pm.
    Hosted by CHUCK WILLIAMS

* SUNDAY, JUNE 15th - HAUNTERS FOR HOOTERS BOOTH - Selling T-shirts, Wristbands, Nancy Allen Artprints, Natural Charm Jewelry and much more.

Everyone out there who has added us as a friend we just want to let you know thank you for the support that you are showing and tell everyone you know to add us and there are banners and links at
    www.hauntersforhooters.com that you can place in your myspace profile and other places.

Thank you to you all.
    Haunters for Hooters

Last edited by Dusti; 06-06-2008, 01:14 PM.

Sounds like alot of fun for a really great cause!

We will see everyone there :-)
    Tim Dunne
    www.FrightKingdom.com
    Proud Member of the HHA
    www.HHAssociation.com

Comment

Such a great cause and I speak from some personal experiences with family.

Love the idea behind it and the cause.

It was a blast having Jen on Rotting Flesh Radio this week to discuss the entire project, happenings, auction etc.

I also know Ill be dropping my tip in the "Pink Donation Coffin" built by my friend Vic Ives at Haunted Hot Sauce to get my photo with the Hooters girls and RFR.

See you there.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
      http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
      "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
      http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

It really is an amazing schedule of events that Jen's put together!
        The support Haunters for Hooters has gotten is just overwhelming.

Sadly, breast cancer has probably touched all of our lives in some way - a friend, a relative, a loved one - and being able to help someone as wonderful and deserving as Nancy is quite a wonderful thing.

Comment

Working...
        X