I was "Sirius" today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was "Sirius" today.

Radio, that is, interveiwed for 3? minutes. He said my web site three times though!
    Anybody hear me? Anybody know of anybody that heard this?
    Was it a waste of time?
    hauntedravensgrin.com

We had their Halloween broadcast (halloween night) pumping from a car all night and I didn't hear anything? I'm sure my little ears would have perked up if it did come over the satelight. Or if it was on there, I have trained myself to tune out my ears when they interview anyone or begin trying to talk suedo intelligently. Interviews become like tuning out local commercials. The thing is on to listen to music not to listen about how some musician got his first cazoo at the age of 5 and he has worked it up to marginally popular avantgard frenzy it is today. Perhaps a victim of like broadcast format?
    :cry:
    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

No Gregg, you were tuning out my non-radio broadcast that I send to your brain cells directly, but then I realise you have to do this to get anything accomplished in your life. It can't be fun & Games ALL the TIME!
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
      X