Woods of Terror Build Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kevin,

This is the most detailed set WOT has ever had! Eddie really needed someone like you for years that has a passion for haunting. I'm really glad to see you taking the lead and getting it done, he needs you more now than ever. You get the MVP vote from me! Keep cool and covered with deet!
    Tony Wohlgemuth,
    Comes up with the fun stuff!
    Kersey Valley, Inc.
    www.KerseyValley.com

Comment

Yeah that's amazing that your doing that much detail for a set in a haunted trail! Great Work Kevin! Keep the photos coming
      Christopher Brielmaier
      Rogues Hollow Productions
      www.RoguesHollow.com
      www.myspace.com/rogueshollow
      info@rogueshollow.com
      PH: 614.408.3137

Other people build websites, We build Results

Comment

When the haunts over can I move in because it looks like it is made to stay.lol Great work, looking it eveyones build photos is making me think I need to step it up a natch.
        Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Thanks Gang! :: dam im blushing right now!::
          You guys have no idea how good that makes me feel,especially from you Tony!

Which by the way Eddie needs me as well as I need him in the same way as im going through what he is right now. So we"ll call this therapy for both he and I.

Yeah my news just hit this week, so i may move up closer to greensboro and work more often on the haunt, it's touch and go!

Something in the ice, it's so funny you said that because i have a cabin on the haunt property i crash out in on the weekends so i don't have to commute. And now iv'e built this i wish i would have planned the cabin out the back of the second floor! Would have had a very fancy tree fort going had i thought about it more! DANG!

Again Thank you everyone you guys are awesome!

And no not a ghost under my truck, i do smake and i didn't want it in the picture so i set the timer and left the cigarette near the camera and it still got in the picture! Thats happened twice now once was a character shot but it actually looks cool!

Comment

kevin, looks great man! Now for scenic treatments to bring this set to life! cant wait to see more
            Nate Mitchell|creative consultant
            [n8 creative studios]

Comment

Very nice!!! Nice finish work. Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President
              www.HalloweenProductions.com
              www.BlacklightAttractions.com
              www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
              www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...