New Products from GrossParts.Com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Products from GrossParts.Com

GrossParts.com is looking forward to seeing everyone at MHC and introducing a couple of our new products, severed fingers and scar packs. Like always pictures do not do justice to our products so please stop by booth 103 and say hi and take a look. Remember when you want to take your haunt to the next level and leave the Walmart, Hollween USA stuff behind there is only one place for the most realistc silicone body parts....GrossParts.Com

Jeff
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    The only place to get more realistic body parts is the local morgue"
    www.GrossParts.Com

Thats really gross! Awesome peice! Love it!

Comment

Jeff

My friend looks awsome! Would you sell me (Shane) some of these awsome products to add to Graystone Manor. Shane
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the response, that's kind of what we are going for in a big way! Like I said the picture just doesn't do them justice. If your going to MHC please stop by our booth 103.

And yes Sahne of course as many as you want lol. Just go to the website and order, we will have some at MHC but I'm sure they will sell out fast. Believe it or not we have had a ton of orders from college forensic CSI programs because they look so real they use them for training....closest thing to real!

Jeff
        sigpic
        www.GrossParts.Com

Comment

Amazing

This product looks so awsome!

Comment

Thanks Screamsofnight. All our products are not only individually molded but hand painted so no two are exactly alike, we feel they are more works of gross art than products to be honest with you

In my rush to get this new product up here I forgot to mention something (Along with misspelling Halloween...geez!) If you register on our site or visit us at MHC you will be entered to win a special edition 10 foot long Just removed intestine! We are only giving away one so be sure to enter. We will be drawing for it once we return from MHC...good luck all!

Jeff
            sigpic
            www.GrossParts.Com

Comment

Yum finger foods! My favorite!
              Damon
              Damon Carson

Comment

Spoken like a true zombie Damon!
                sigpic
                www.GrossParts.Com

Comment

Working...
                X