Farmers Cemetery - Home Run!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farmers Cemetery - Home Run!

Famers Cemetery home haunt went from o to light speed in just one year. Last year we had 80 people show up on one night, this year we opened for two nights and had 1100 plus. We had to close one hour early on the 27th due to rain but made up for it on the 28th by adding a guide and changeing somethings up. Cops broke up one fight and we had to call a ambulance for a seizure. IT WAS SO COOL! We did all we could to run it like a pro haunt because someday we hope to do just that. It was a lot of work and now the tear down starts but IT WAS WORTH IT!!!!! I'm coming up with things already for next year.
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

That sounds amazing, what do you house the haunt in?
    - - Luke - -

Comment

Congrats! Hope you do even better next year.
      Jared Layman

Comment

Originally posted by SSP
        That sounds amazing, what do you house the haunt in?
        The haunt is a trail haunt, so it's not housed in anything. The props ect. are stored away and the facades to the town are taken apart and stacked on top of each other.

Comment

Mine had over 200+ people on that Halloween night at my place, so I hope next year would be much better than this year... Last year was so poor because we only had at least 80 people.

Well, I'm going to get started advertising my own haunt home for next year before summer to allow people know where to find and meet our good haunt home for 2007! Also, I'm still thinking about opening to allow others to visit there on the 30th of Oct as well as on Halloween too!

BTW, I earned the profits that I charged them $3.00 per visitors which netted me about $600! All kids are FREE!

Comment

My admision is $10 and has been for several years (and is under-priced many say) So when a parent steps up to the ticket window and says, "Are kids $10 too?"
            I say, "Yes they are, but they should be MORE!"
            Bad behavior from free and discounted admissions soured me ages ago on doing any such lowered admissions practises, especially when the jerks that whined and whined until I allowed them to beat me down in price boasted to the people who followed them in , who gladly paid full price, that they only paid"this much", making me look like a total idiot.
            I often and gladly play "The Idiot" during entertaining them but then only I really know whether or not I AM an idiot!
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Only 10.00 bucks Jim, thats a deal most pro haunt are a least 12.00 if not more! You could rise your price a little I'm sure I mean your haunt is like a part of haunt history.

Comment

Excuse me for sounding crass but "Haunt History " means nothing to Joseph Blow while his family is poised to begin a feeding frenzy on his wallet.
                My wife was telling me just this morning about people walking away when they were told what admission was, even though it's on the answering machine and printed numerous places in flyers and ads.
                Sorry. I work too hard to work for nothing, if it's not worth a ten dollar bill it is not worth anything, so good bye!
                One time right after a woman paid for a dozen of her friends to come in she seemed to get mad and said, "You'll probably just use that money I gave you to pay your light bill with or something!"
                "Y-y-y-es, I probably will use it to pay my bills with, but it isn't your money anymore and I am expected to pay my bills.???"
                Maybe I was supposed to build the ultimate monster for her so next time she can feel as if she was a part of something fantastic or something?
                I dunno?
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Some people, what does she care what you do with your money! He//, what does she want for you to pay her to come into your haunted house. People walking away at ten dollars, man you can't even see a movie for that anymore. Well, I'm sure you do fine I can't even name another haunted house that is open all year. I'm sure there are some but I bet they are few and far between.

Comment

Working...
                  X