We have a new home, yeah!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have a new home, yeah!

Just wanted to share with the two to three of you out there that might care. After 9 years of haunting, the UCP Fright Factory of Tuscaloosa, Alabama was unable to secure a property for the 2007 season. We just got word that we have a new propety for the upcoming season and we are excited!! Last fall was a nice break and I was able to visit several really great haunted attractions here in the southeast. I never thanked all the great people so here. We made our annual trip to Atrox Factory( they kick ass top 13 haunt judges, Paul and the guys put alot into that place), swung by and visited Ben and Billy at Netherword( we go there every year, too...always an awesome show), ran up to Spookywoods(spent alot of time talking to Tony and some of his crew, really nice people, answered all our questions, had a blast there, what a HUGE venue), ran up to see Cliff at Hacker House(that is an awesome haunt, lots of great actors, really cool original props and animatronics) and then headed home to rest. With so much free time( it sucks to not have a haunted house in October when you are so used to doing it) we took off for Louisiana to check out the 13th Gate. Wow is all I could say. I wanted to try to speak to the owner but it was packed out and we had other places to be so off to Covington we went to check out the Scream Factory. I had alot of fun in there, they reminded me of our own show actually. Last but not least we decided to run up to North Alabama to check out some new show called Graystone Manor. It was awesome! While there we got to meet and talk to Shane, who is funny as hell in person. Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks to all of you for answering our questions and to let you know that we really enjoyed visiting with all of you.

Thanks Guys!

Coming from other haunters thats a real compliment!! Let me know where yall are gonna be and if you get a chance call me and come see whats new with us before ya get open!You will be shockd!!! Shane Graystone Manor
    sigpic

Comment

Good news

Hope it works out great for you!

Thanks!
      Ben Armstrong
      NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
      www.Fearworld.com
      www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

Great job good luck!

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I'm glad you found a new home! I'm sure it was strange not running your own haunt in October, but just so you know your always welcome at Spookywoods to get your scare on.

Good Luck, now get busy!
          Tony Wohlgemuth,
          Comes up with the fun stuff!
          Kersey Valley, Inc.
          www.KerseyValley.com

Comment

Working...
          X