No announcement yet.

Hulk anyone going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah right mindtumor...sorry I did mix that up. More Iron man, Thor and Captain America to come before the Avengers. I did read somewhere that DC was working on something similar though.

Hulk was (originaly) only in the Avengers for the first issue, back in... '62? '63?
    He resigned the second issue, but was colaborated with(and fought) them several times after that.
    Avengers vs Hulk? Maybe?
    http://www.myspace.com/scareview

Comment

I went and saw this yesterday and I liked it. I didn't like it as much as Iron Man but I thought it had better action than Iron Man. After watching the fights in this movie it makes me wonder why they can't seem to make an awesome action packed Superman movie. I think the way they did this movie you could take it as either a relaunch or possibly a sequel, it is kind of up to your own interpretation. I thought the Hulk looked good in this one. Plus they set this movie up for an obvious sequel with another one of Hulks main enemies.
      Jared Layman

Comment

Hulk kinda bombed if you can say 54 million is a bomb...the first one grossed over 60 on opening weekend and then went into a nosedive. This movie seems like it might follow that patern. I guess people just don't like Hulk much or something.

Iron Man is almost at 300 million and Hulk might only get to 150 big difference.

In case you are not a Hulk fan that one smart guy who gets the brain injury, then gama is dumped on his head...he become a super villian known as 'The Leader'.

Just FYI... so yeah they're setting up all kind of stuff for the future.

As for the Avenger movie they have to make a Captain America movie first, which comes out in 2011 with Avengers to follow later that summer i 2011.

Iron Man 2 and Thor come out in 2010.

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Nah I'll pass I was never a Hulk fan.
          ~Bill Mlinac
          The Deadland Haunted House
          www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
          www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mindtumor View Post
            I went and saw this yesterday and I liked it. I didn't like it as much as Iron Man but I thought it had better action than Iron Man.
            You went and saw it yesterday??? what the heck Jared!!! You where supposed to be putting up more walls all day while I was out of town!!!! I'm a little furious with you!!!! LOL
            ~Bill Mlinac
            The Deadland Haunted House
            www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
            www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Did no one notice the om age's to the TV series?

They covered more than the piano solo/walking down the street alone and Lou standing up.

I saw 4 total can anyone guess the other two?
              http://www.myspace.com/joedog158
              Personal MySpace

My Mottos:
              When in doubt, get the hell out - Jason Hawes

Of all the things I have taught you, remember this:
              If you see me running, KEEP UP! - Joe Dog

Comment

The captain america movie is going to be set in WW2, so I am guessing he will probably get frozen in the end and this will set up the current day avenger movie with him being found in the block of ice.

Thor will be set in medivel times from what I am reading but right now there are director issues.

Also the wheels are in motion for Spiderman 4 and 5 to be filmed but probably not directed by Rami or starring Maguire. The kid from almost famous is rumored to be the back up plan for Parker. These movies most likely won't have anything to do with the avengers. Mostly because Spidey was only a new avenger and I believe his rights are owned by Sony.

It will be a shame if this Hulk movie doesn't do that well because it was actually a pretty good movie with some good fights in it.

There were at one time plans to do a Justice League movie but it kind of got put on hiatus during the writers strike. Right now I don't know what DC's plans are for making movies other than there will be at least a third Batman movie after The Dark Knight. There were plans for another Superman Movie(with the same horrible director) Green Lantern and Wonder Woman at least. I think Wonder Woman is still planned or even possibly being shot right now but I am not sure.
                Jared Layman

Comment

Originally posted by Motograter View Post
                  You went and saw it yesterday??? what the heck Jared!!! You where supposed to be putting up more walls all day while I was out of town!!!! I'm a little furious with you!!!! LOL
                  I've done enough, you can finish it. Besides by the time you come back up I will have the whole haunt built and ready for action, LOL!
                  Jared Layman

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
                    Hulk kinda bombed if you can say 54 million is a bomb...the first one grossed over 60 on opening weekend and then went into a nosedive. This movie seems like it might follow that patern. I guess people just don't like Hulk much or something.

Iron Man is almost at 300 million and Hulk might only get to 150 big difference.

In case you are not a Hulk fan that one smart guy who gets the brain injury, then gama is dumped on his head...he become a super villian known as 'The Leader'.

Just FYI... so yeah they're setting up all kind of stuff for the future.

As for the Avenger movie they have to make a Captain America movie first, which comes out in 2011 with Avengers to follow later that summer i 2011.

Iron Man 2 and Thor come out in 2010.

Larry
                    Doc Sampson was also in this movie even though they didn't really do much to establish him in this film. He is a major Hulk character in the comics. In the begining of the movie when Banner is chatting with Mr.Blue I thought Mr.Blue was going to be Sampson.
                    Jared Layman

Comment

Wow Captain America and Thor movies are coming out? Those should be pretty cool to see, something different for a change instead of Batman, Spiderman, etc.

Allan

Comment

Captain America and Thor are PLANNED to come out but nothing is concrete yet as I understand even though these movies were announced. Last I heard there were director problems with Thor. I also heard today the Iron Man 2 director wants more money and they are squabbling over that and the tenative release date. I half expect to hear Iron Man is being pushed back to a later date. I imagine though that these movies will be made and made close to the dates that were announced. I really think Marvel wants an avengers movie made and right now they can do it because of the character rights from what I understand.
                        Jared Layman

Comment

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/37100

http://blog.newsarama.com/2008/06/10/screen-bites-65/

Here is a couple links talking about what I said about Iron Man 2.
                          Jared Layman

Comment

From what I've seen the new Hulk looks very artificial and not very realistic at all. He's unnatural in his movements and sadly the video game looks more convincing than the movie. I will not be wasting my time with this peice of crap movie. You would think that enough advancements in CGI would have been made since the last Hulk movie, but sadly they haven't.
                            Spooky Wishes
                            Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

Working...
                            X