Hulk anyone going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hulk anyone going?

Anyone going to see the Hulk? I don't know how good it will be but I plan on checking it out. I have heard conflicting things about it. Personally, I think it will be average.
    Jared Layman

I am going.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Well at least this version will have an enemy that we know. Last one we were left wondering if he was fighting some strange version of the absorbing man in the end.
      Jared Layman

Comment

Lets

All hope that it will be way better than the last bomb they threw at us. Why does it all have to be via computer. Real people are more believeable! Shane
        sigpic

Comment

Hulk

I'm going, on saturday

Comment

Watch Iron Man FIRST or the ending of the Hulk will not make any since.

*****POSSIBLE SPOILER BELOW************

I'm guessing Marvel comics is going to combine all the super heroes into one movie by the way they are intermixing the plot lines of the different movies....
            Sean De Wane
            ----------------------------------------------
            The De Wane Asylum
            www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

They are leading us to believe that an Avengers movie is in the making, and if it is that would rock!
              sigpic
              Louis Brown
              Owner, operator, and dish washer
              at
              DarkWood Manor

Comment

I saw it... way better than the first one, more action and more like Hulk. I do think the CGI Hulk from the first one looks better than the second. The first Hulk looked more real and this one looks fake and kinda clay looking.

But overall the movie was better than the first one.

Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President

Comment

Originally posted by lurker View Post
                  They are leading us to believe that an Avengers movie is in the making, and if it is that would rock!
                  If marvel is working the Hulk into an Avengers based plot, maybe we can look forward to a live action "Ultimates" movie?

Comment

I thought the first Hulk looked like a video game, this one seems better....

Comment

Ya the first Hulk movie sucked really bad! And I thought he looked like a cartoon. Im hoping this one is alot better. Taking my son today. Maybe he will stop talking about Iron man LOL!
                      Damon
                      Damon Carson

Comment

If you watch the movie close enough you'll see weapons in the Hulk movie that state 'Stark' on the sites of them. As you probably already know Stark makes an appearance at the end of the movie but YOU DO NOT HAVE to wait until the credits are over like in the Iron Man movie.

So don't waste your time I did...darn!

Larry
                        Larry Kirchner
                        President

Comment

Rumor is.......the Avengers comes out in 2011. They still have a few more to make...Thor, Flash, Green Latern, etc.

Also read somehwere that DC is trying for the Justice League...Marvel just got a little ahead.
                          Last edited by Scareview; 06-14-2008, 01:01 PM.
                          http://www.myspace.com/scareview

Comment

Hulk made 22 million in its first day (Friday). The first Hulk made 60 million first weekend...so right now this is in line with that. But if anyone remembers the first Huk nosedived after the first weekend.

I think the movie will end up grossing about 70 million,which will be an increase in the first one. This movie is more fun to watch so I think it will do better.

However Batman I think is the movie everyone is waiting on!

Larry
                            Larry Kirchner
                            President

Comment

Originally posted by Scareview View Post
                              Rumor is.......the Avengers comes out in 2011. They still have a few more to make...Thor, Flash, Green Latern, etc.

Also read somehwere that DC is trying for the Justice League...Marvel just got a little ahead.
                              Green Lantern and Flash are DC and were part of the justice league not the avengers.
                              Jared Layman

Comment

Working...
                              X