I Am Telling Them "No."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Am Telling Them "No."

A very well-known cable tv show sent me an e-mail tonight asking me if I wanted to have my house on their show?
    No.
    They might want to film here because they said my place is so different , unique, whatever? (One of the 13 Best! "Hauntworld Magazine's)
    So just because you own a camera, this makes it OK to film all my unique, different things here,(for free) show and reshow the film and make this stuff so well known, that everyone will know and "good bye" uniqueness and the reason for anyone wanting to come here?
    Didn't Larry always say "One idea might turn out to be worth a lot of money?"
    And of course I will be getting paid per/idea...hahahahaha!
    Right!
    This is one of those shows that also sells DVDs of each of their shows, so of course they must not be making any money?
    Sure.
    I have gone down enough one-way streets in my life all ready.
    I have worked in enough situations where someone else keeps all the money too.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

I can understand your reasons and nothing wrong with it. You want to see one of the 13 best? Come see it in person.
    One thing I hate about these TV shows/News Co. is they never spill out the truth of what you really want presented. It's edited so much and before you know it, it wasn't what you might expect. Now did that just send the wrong message to the public? Been there, done that.
    Tom
    Creator of the Dungeon
    WWW.BRICKTOWNAMUSEMENT.COM

Comment

The "Print Media" is worse at this in my opinion.
      My Mother once read a "Quote" attributed to me in a newspaper article and said, "Jim would never say that!" She was right. I hadn't.
      Unfortunately of the many newspaper reporters that I have met, many of them should go back to painting barns.
      With a small brush.
      Held firmly between their butt-cheeks.
      "Show us what you got, Honey! Wiggle that money-maker!"
      "Splash that paint! Work it into the grain! And just think, this is just the primer coat!"
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Wouldn't the brush be a tight fit with their heads so firmly planted up there?

Comment

"AAA, yes! Butt then they could open their mouths and make good use of their "Eye" teeth!
          Gotta keep all your eyes open to asure good workmanship.
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Worst newspaper examples: A woman was here for hours, even getting to see a Murder-Mystery, to give her potentially more to write about (she was one of those).
            When she left I told her to call me if she had any further questions?
            Several nights later she called.
            "How do you spell Igor?" Was her only question, I have no Igor here never have had, never make mention of the name...?
            Her article appeared on the front page of a special free Sunday edition, 55,000 copies were given away, not one phone call did I get from all of this, maybe because no phone number got in the story and reading her article it was hard to figure out what was even going on. Nice effort.
            Another much younger woman showed me her final draft before it went to print. She had me drinking wine in the wine cellar, claiming it was Dracula's blood!?
            I don't drink. Alcohol or blood. Nix that little refrence please.(And where did it come from anyway?)
            I will gladly take the "credit" for my art work and ideas , ex cetra, I have never wished to alow anyone to suppose it was alcohol or drug-inspired, thank you!
            Would I want to trust the owner of a haunted attraction with me and mine if he was sucking on the bottle? Or "High"? I would not.
            On the positive side of newspaper reporters I have met some who had absolutely photographic memories , never took notes and got every detail correct in a very long article.
            I learned not to get too excited when I get a call and someone wants to interveiw me.
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
            X