• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mhc

Anyone have any daily updates?

Originally posted by hauntedhousenut View Post
    Anyone have any daily updates?
    Im waiting myself as well....figured by now there be a few pics and such up.
    So bummed I couldnt go.

Comment

By most standards I've been a "Bum" most of my life, it takes money to go anywhere, even just to go to the bathroom. (not in my panties!)
      Nobody would want me there like that anyhow, walking around secretly stinking up their show.
      It is evil-fun seeing others get the blame for you and yours though.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Spookywoods FX told me he sold some suits, and Ghost Ride told me he has written some orders. There are a lot of people there as was expected.

Rich Hanf is covering the show for us and he from my understanding went to Transworlds vendor meeting and proposed that the haunt show be at MHC from today forward. I heard that...

Transworld held an open breakfast to see what everyone thinks of a haunt only show, and proposed some idea's, along with several vendors and buyers putting in their two cents.

From what I was told people came out from that meeting more confused than when they went in...

That is all I know right now.

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I also heard a rumor that IAAPA representives went to the show and are planning their own haunt only show, or building a major haunt section at IAAPA. This industry is going in six million directions. To bad we dont' have one direction!

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Larry, some people and groups outside TW are smelling fresh money floating around, so there's going to be a lot of competition for haunt and Halloween trade shows for a while. If you give it about three to five years, things will settle out to something simpler.

Comment

ZombieWalk

The ZombieWalk went well. Kinda went all haywire once we hit the show floor but it straightened out. Collected a lot of food. HUGE thanks to everyone who donated.

HUGE eff-you and die to the bloody-nose-picker dude in the wheelchair for disrupting traffic. That was the most ignorant, disrespectful, and unsafe stunt I think I've ever witnessed. I'm surprised he wasn't arrested or killed. Anyway, if the walk issued some kind of official dumbshit award, he would've won it hands down and for some reason, I think he'd LOVE that. I really hope they didn't get that on the news footage. Thats all I need.
              To look meant danger, to smile meant death!

Comment

I hope that's not the same guy who was at Transworld a couple years back because that act is real tired by now. It's not funny, scary, and just lame really. He takes it too far...He also gets in people's way and won't let them pass. I don't know where he's from but that would last 2 seconds in my city before getting knocked out by someone in line!

Allan

Comment

Keith....posted some new pics on myspace of the body painting....nice pics...heres the link..

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...7-40347dec87a7

Comment

Cool pictures. I saw hauntedhousenut in one of those.
                    ~Bill Mlinac
                    The Deadland Haunted House
                    www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
                    www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Everytime they pointed a loaded camera at me when I was a kid I always made hideous faces("Stop that or your face will snap and stay that way!")
                      I love those pictures of me, they are great to make haunted house ads with and I can very truthfully inform people:"Yes, that's a picture of ME!"
                      One I'm trying to climb a cyclone fence and the look on my little 3 or 4 yr. old face is totally other-worldly demonic! (I was at a high school football game?)
                      I was just warming up for being told all my adult life that I look like a list of certain actors who always play serial-killers and goons.
                      Some of us recieve our "calling" early.
                      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Sorry Bill

I wasn't able to make it, although someone did tell me they saw Corey there, why weren't you there with her?

Comment

uh huh sure.
                          ~Bill Mlinac
                          The Deadland Haunted House
                          www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
                          www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Originally posted by actiondeath View Post
                            The ZombieWalk went well. Kinda went all haywire once we hit the show floor but it straightened out. Collected a lot of food. HUGE thanks to everyone who donated.

HUGE eff-you and die to the bloody-nose-picker dude in the wheelchair for disrupting traffic. That was the most ignorant, disrespectful, and unsafe stunt I think I've ever witnessed. I'm surprised he wasn't arrested or killed. Anyway, if the walk issued some kind of official dumbshit award, he would've won it hands down and for some reason, I think he'd LOVE that. I really hope they didn't get that on the news footage. Thats all I need.
                            SHELDON!!!!! Are you kidding me! Ignorant, Disrespectful, Dude cmon Sheldons the stuff! He's one of my favorite characters iv'e ever had the pleasure of watching/working with!

You can rant all you want but Sheldon in my book is one of the most entertaining characters out there! When crowds of people stop and watch one guy and that crowd gasps all at the same time when he does something crazy, i would say he's a money maker for any haunt. Scary, No i agree. Insane Hell Yes! And thats what haunting is all about the insanity!

Comment

I agree, his act would cause a desirable (insert debate here) reaction in a haunt... Just not in the middle of High street. Especially not when people from the city might think he's part of our organization. We would like to continue having these walks.

Whatever, I'm not ranting. He may have just misunderstood what we were doing. He wasn't at the park when we started, so he didn't hear the "don't disrupt traffic" speech. Doesn't change the fact that hooking your feet on the back of a moving vehicle and repeatedly crossing 4 lanes of mid-afternoon traffic in a wheelchair is stupid, unsafe, and disrespectful.
                              To look meant danger, to smile meant death!

Comment

Working...
                              X